Untitled

???????????????????

Attached: se selling.png (965x1059, 701.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/764037/final-fantasy-vii-bring-arts-action-figure-cloud-strife-digital-plus-edition-action-figure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remake cloud is so cool, man

Crashing this company, with no survivors!

Slimming down so Sony can actually afford them lmao.

How the mighty hath fallen. Did no one in SE see that their current CEO is bringing the company down and speak out about it?

They just want offload all their westshit studios that are a moneysink and produce nothing good

Offloading all of the dead weight

Someone is going to have to buy Luminous after flopspoken comes out

>offload all their westshit studios
Which ones haven't they sold off?

but they already sold off their western studios

the moment they revealed this, you should have known shit are going to get bad. they literally fell for a fucking meme.
store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/764037/final-fantasy-vii-bring-arts-action-figure-cloud-strife-digital-plus-edition-action-figure

Sakaguchi wasn't allowed ONE bomb after success after success, but the next two after him fucked up frequently and continually and no coup was set up against them. How the flying fuck is this shit fair.

I wonder what going happen when that shitty MMO start to dip.

simple. someone didnt like him and wanted to find a reason to get rid of him. this is how it works in a corporation.

SCHIZOBROS, I THOUGHT NOMURA WAS CARRYING SQUARE-ENIX? WTFBROS. SAKAGOOCHI WAS THE HACK. WHO CAN WE BLAME?

Sell Team Asano to Nintendo
I don't care about the rest of the teams

It just ain't right.

cause he wasn't yakuza, the others are.

FFXIV is literally carrying this company with a fucking hard carry

Looks like that action figure is trying to recreate the PS1 CGI Cloud model.

Attached: cloud-strife.jpg (324x363, 26.32K)

Yoshit-piss is killing the company clearly

Alright, who's going to slurp this mess?

If Sony buys SE it's fucking over.

Yeah Sakaguchi really got screwed because some executive hated his guts. But his screw up was on an enormous scale compared to these other people’s medium to big sized screwups. Oh well, I liked Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon, too bad Mistwalker didn’t do well. I was always looking forward to Cry On.

Fucking shitcan Nomura and Nojima already. They've done nothing but shit up development cycles for well over a decade now.

That would be a fucking mess. Imagine the Square guys trying to take over the Playstation division.

I don't get it...
Is this an actual physical figurine..?

I agree with this, they're the only part of square putting out good games nowadays.

The only good outcome of this mess is if Microsoft buys Square Enix.

>Selling their western studios

good. hitman was the only good western game they published and they lost that already.

Square is going under isn't it?

There are two versions of the physical model. One version comes with an NFT.

>these other people’s medium to big sized screwups
No, SE has seen multiple fuck ups just as big. XIV 1.0 alone was a huge bomb, and that was right after their entire XIII fabula nova bullshit also shit the bed. They've done nothing but burn resources and fan followings for the past 15 years with ARR being the one single thing that has saved their ass.

>Phase 2 will apparently see Square Enix reviewing its portfolio of owned studios, deciding whether to retain full ownership, or allow other companies to buy stakes in those businesses.
>… and management once again expressed interest in acquiring new developers to increase its portfolio.
So they are going to try to sell parts of their studio in order to buy other studios, sees like a great plan.

Okay so it's an physical figurine that comes with a NFT..?
That sounds so fucking retarded what the fuck

Square is going bankrupt at most three years after Yuji Horii dies.

>digital edition

Nomura can't direct for shit. He takes too long and his projects are money sinks. Just compare YoshiP to Nomura.
>The reveal of FFVIIR was a CGI trailer that showed zero gameplay. Man hours were wasted on nothing.
>Reveal of FFXVI showed off gameplay, in-engine graphics, and an introduction to the game's atmosphere/vision.
As for Nojima. After FFX-2.5, he should have never been brought back as a writer. That's ridiculous.

Sounds like an Amiibo.

Yes

Attached: 1645580188873.png (922x181, 137.76K)

They already sold off their western studios to Embracer months ago. Look at the timestamp in OP's image. This is more recent.

o. They already sold their Western studios.
o. They published other good franchises like Deus Ex.
o. They didn’t lose IOI or Hitman, they wanted to get rid of them.

SE is shit. There's nothing to gain from it. All their IP's lack western appeal. All they have nowadays are the mmo.

Square should sell everything western they have left and become more like Capcom focusing on their classic games with classic gameplay.

Alright please someone explain to me how it got this bad, I thought Square had enough huge IP's to keep them afloat kinda like Sega?

Attached: 1639241955787.jpg (1125x592, 179.13K)

Noice, I will buy this for 2 dollars.

Attached: Tokyorpgfactory.png (280x275, 26.82K)

They're not making (enough) money with most of those IPs

That's dumb. Having the fucking physical figure and the receipt as a proof of purchase shows that you own the toy. What can an NFT do that a receipt can't do?

>Square should sell everything western
They already did that.

If Forspoken and XVI both flop, they'll probably triple down on mobile games and call it a day.

What Western stuff do you think they have left? They only had Eidos to begin with, which they broke up and sold off over the last couple of years.

I want niggerspoken to sell like shit