EXOPRIMAL BETA

NOW OPEN

I REPEAT

NOW OPEN

GO GO GO

Attached: Desktop.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Bump for those people who forgot about this game..

New fire guy is alright.
>expecting to sell this at full price

Attached: 1649067986370.png (1801x1075, 2.55M)

1 new warframe
0 new maps or modes
Wake me up when the open beta is here I guess. Maybe Capcom won't fuck this game up.

Attached: bring-him-alimony.png (559x828, 1.09M)

Junkrat ghostrider.
New rollerblading healslut in the opening trailer looked neat I guess.

How long does matchmaking take for everyone?

Where???
It says it's closed on the website

he just meant its up im sure

Is the game good though.

fuck, i thought he meant open beta

I haven't been able to go through matchmaking yet but it controls decent enough and the training alone made me more hopeful for the future of the game

Is it like edf. Which shit is your favorite?

The core gameplay is a lot of fun, I just can't help but get bored because I've been playing the same mode and 2 maps for the past 6 hours. Really hoping the full game is going to have a lot more variety in mission types, a full campaign, hell maybe even a postgame.

>Past 6 hours

To reiterate. Am I the only one with decade long matchmaking times? haven't been able to get into a game yet

>for the past 6 hours

The beta barely went up 1 hour ago.

Post smells like BS.

I have 6 hours logged from the last two closed beta tests.

>Past 6 hours

>So boring
>Too many dinos
>Not enough variation

What's the opposite of a shill? Holy fuck this post reeks of seething because you didn't get into the beta

Nah, stop dev posting user

i think its fun. id be excited to see what other kind of suits they come up with. if its not super expensive id be happy to play it a lot more once it releases. i got some finale where it put our two teams together against some neo tyrannosaurus

Based off of his critique I think it's pretty clear he's looking for progression of some sort and not pure multiplayer replayability
I won't fault him for it but knowing someones perspective for gameplay is good

Fuck that's today?

yes. You have 23 hours left

>fat robot runs like hank hill
designer, concept artist, modeller and animator ought to face the wall

>Progressive

Dude it's a beta you can't progress but there's abilities and shit locked behind each exo suit you need to level up.
They're not showing all the Godamn maps and each map has dinos.

Not sure what else you want from a f2p game. Cosmetic shit where you dress up in kawaii uguu pink armor and anime skins? This isn't overwatch. This is a videogame.

>Is it like edf.
no, disappointing