I think the Halo trilogy is great and better than Doom and Quake. Fight me

I think the Halo trilogy is great and better than Doom and Quake. Fight me.

Attached: 1657674122046.jpg (1920x1080, 162.77K)

No sorry I dont hit disabled people.

no

>Halo trilogy
there's only three halo games? why stop there lol, are the rest so shitty you're ashamed to mention them?

it's certainly not better than either of those, but I agree that it's better than many elitists give it credit for. CE and 2 are both good fps games imo, and both rather different from one another as well. they have styles of gameplay that feel unique which is enough to make me respect them way more than cod clones/reruns

leaving out halo 4 5 6 is smart

I think theyre both good in their own ways, cocksucker.

Attached: Paulie.png (1000x563, 429.19K)

the downgrade in the writing from H2 to H3 is just so underwhelming to me
felt like the second game script was handled by a writer and the third game scripted by some rugby player

H2 was already writing master chief as a simp for fake AI tits.

I was taught to not hit retards.

who gives a fuck about story in a non-RPG?

Halofags are the battered housewives of the FPS wold.

I'm not big gay faggot so I can play and appreciate more than one series per genre.

ask me how I know you were a baby in the 90's

Hey tone, if the halo infinite campaign was so good why is nobody talkin about it?

a lot of people apparently

Same reason intelligent people refer to Star Wars as two good movies.

There is no reason to think this since no Halo game surpasses the best Doom or Quake game.

Attached: niggerfucker.jpg (477x349, 48.59K)

>Pasta-American
>Live in Jersey my entire life
>Rewatch The Sopranos
>Remember that 20 years ago this state wasn't all that bad
>Look around now
>Want to go back
Sopranos is a nice little time capsule. Especially when I see shit that I remember from when I was a kid that isn't around anymore.
Except for the "Boonton Projects" that Jackie Jr. is wacked in. I've lived near Boonton my entire life and there's no such thing.

"Slaughter of Cities" by Michael E. Jones explains how there has been a literal ethnic genocide of once-white middle class areas and you can measure it objectively.

Attached: 1659400545039.jpg (300x300, 28.24K)

Kind of intentional since H2 left things so open that H3 had to basically define what the endgame was, achieve it, and then end the series.

Man don't I know it. I don't recognize my town anymore. It hit me last year when I was driving home from work in the summer and noticed almost everyone walking around outside was Indian.
The only neighbors I even talk to anymore are the old Korean couple next door.

That's the midwit opinion.

You're in a mental institution, so why are you talking?

I was watching Barry Lyndon earlier. How am I supposed to care about this? Where are my dialogue choices? I don't get to romance anybody. No stats or character builds. Fucking stupid meme media.

Why do you think that every game that uses a first person perspective and guns should be held to the same standard? 'FPS' is just a word marketers came up with. It's not a law of the universe. Halo and DOOM are so obviously trying to be such extremely different things that one would have to be a complete retard to compare them by the same standard. Halo is about elaborate and dynamic world behaviour and an elaborate story that you play through from a mostly grounded perspective. Bungie were always storyfags and simulation-fags. They wanted their games to be lively and reactive (the marine and covenant behaviour in CE is still excellent) and they wanted their story to be cool and engaging (Bungie Halo lore is still some of the best science fiction in the history of video games).

DOOM is basically a tech-test and tight mechanical foundation to build endless iterations upon. Largely because they didn't think they could pull off better to a satisfying degree. John Romero said SergeantMarkIV made the game he had in mind with Brutal Doom so purist trannies can go ACK.