Attached: lotr.png (640x321, 536.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings:_The_Third_Age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because lotr isn't good

the two best LotR games are mods for other games
it's just how it is, only works of autism can capture the soul of LotR

Tolkien's legacy must be erased first

One is third age but what is the other ?

Return of the King was fun back when PS2 was new

Fromdrones don't waste a minute do they

IT'S DA BLOODY GRAVE WALKA

Attached: grave_walker_by_willowsatsunset_d8hzn0v-fullview.jpg (900x1313, 144.2K)

funniest part is I don't know if you are talking about Third Age Total War or Last Days of the Third Age
those are the two btw

it still is

Nah man Conquest was fun as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings:_The_Third_Age

The PS2 games NEED to be remade

Fuck off zoomer.

Attached: lotr.png (712x500, 605.48K)

kek it was the total war one, But now were waiting for rise of mordor and there is also the last alliance for shog 2, but It's made by a single modder so it will probably much longer

Just finished Last Days of the Third Age on Friday as Imladris.
I guess I played on ezmode because after Isengard was defeated, Rohan, Mirkwood elves, Dale, Erebor, Beornings, Lothlorien and Rivendell all marched south and within 5 days Mordor went from 7800 faction strength to about 1500, mostly due to 45+ strong patrols of elves ass raping every humanoid with a dark complexion.

that's not a mod though

I thought Rise of Mordor got cancelled due to a DMCA by Warner Bros back in February
now all that's left that I'm waiting for is Kingdoms of Arda

Imladris is turbo easy mode
the only easier faction is Lothlorien
the hardest faction would be Moria and Gundabad BECAUSE you have to fight mostly elves

Attached: Tower_Guards.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

Are you retarded?
The movie games, the MMO, the RTS. Shadow of Mordor is decent but corpsefucks the lore but we all know JRR wanted that Sheloblook.

I've defeated Isengard as Rohan a year ago and I remember it being difficult.
I think I do want to play again as a gundabad Genghis Khan, I love those lil warg riding niggas

Nigga what?

Attached: 1641451861108.png (616x353, 408.45K)

>But now were waiting for rise of mordor
I wonder if it will release before DaC 5.0 lol.

No it was renamed "The Dawnless Days" they moved their page from modb to nexus
and I didn't know there was already a Lotr mod in developpement for Bannerlord, looks cool will definitly checks the update on that one

>JRR wanted that Sheloblook
post it, now

I don't think it will be, the Rise of mordor team said that the campaign would release somwhere in 2023, haven't play Dac since 3.0 though, last time I made a campaign was with the Khazad-Dûm expedition which by the way is still the best underground battle that any tw Warhammer ever had

Two Towers for GBA
Return of the King for GBA
Lego LOTR
Two Towers / Return of the King PS2
War in the North
Shadow of Mordor
Conquest
Battle for Middle Earth
LOTR: Online
some of the older MUDs were good too.

Attached: thehobbit-thegoodversion.jpg (550x366, 37.46K)

Has a single person had as much of an impact on a genre as Tolkien had on fantasy? The only fantasy writer I can think of who isn't directly influenced by him is Moorcock

Two towers and return of the king were both fun, I've even recently emulated and replayed through two towers.

These and pic related
/thread

Attached: 4E5DF1A8-A48A-4163-A676-2D025A38D7FA.jpg (263x378, 26.41K)

if you haven't played an evil faction yet I recommend you play Isengard or Mordor
both have warg riders, not as good as Gundabad's however both have great wargs as faction rewards meaning you can play as an Uruk and still have a mount
if you don't know what happens late game if Isengard and Mordor still exist than it's going to be a fun play

that's good, then I still am holding out
as for Kingdoms of Arda a good amount of armor models have been made however I reckon we won't see mod development pick up until TaleWorlds releases mods tools so it's still a long way off

were they able to make a campaign map?
the last time I checked up on it I read that editing campaign maps for newer Total Wars is hard as fuck if possible at all

>Shadow of Mordor
opinion discarded

Attached: 1592072244457.png (503x581, 516.68K)

>Battle for Middle Earth
>War in the North
>Return of the king, ps2
Mein Nigga. Had so much fun with my best friend playing those, Return of the king on ps2 especially going couch co-op through the entire game and doing it again with the hobbits was so comfy.

>opinion discarded
Glad to see someone is paying attention.

on the topic of the GBA if you don't mind turn based tactics games a la Final Fantasy Tactics than Third Age for the GBA is good

It's a joke more than anything else. Still, it's been 2 years since DaC 4.5 released, and the team mostly collapsed and had to be rebuilt. There's version 5.0 preview builds available for closed testing and some youtubers have it (including the former team leader), but there isn't any sign that it's releasing soon or that the new team is even functioning properly.