Iris 1997

>Iris 1997
>"Zero, fuck humans. I want all humans dead. I want a live in a world without Humans. Humans can burn in hell so Reploids can be free!"
>Iris now
>"I love you user~!!!!"
What happen?

Attached: swimsuit-iris megaman.jpg (1000x523, 390.15K)

Gacha money user. Fuck canon and characterization, they want money.

Projecting and being triggered by some edgy comments and brainwashing self into thinking what you made up in your head is true?
I've been confused about the whole thing since it began. Keep being told its over but then weird shit keeps happening
Spoiled brats

iunno. Triggered myself maybe this time lol

top is hotter in every way

But top is literally Ciel

That was before Zero killed her and she realized all she ever wanted was BHC (Big Human Cock).

god I wish. maybe if your only exposure to mmz was the manga

Different Iris.

Humans will cease to exist if they only want to fuck Reploid women instead of human women!

But seriously, Iris was never some big hater of humans, she only started adopting Repliforce's beliefs while grief stricken over Colonel's death, after continously pleading with Zero and Colonel to stop fighting. She snapped as her whole world was falling apart around her and probably looked for anything to believe in, basically acting like a real woman.
X Dive Iris is basically just what she would have been if Colonel didn't die.

I rolled her with my free 10 and never use her. Vile MKII is just too good compared to everyone else I have.

I downloaded the steam version just because today and managed to recover my old account that had her and Layer.

Attached: Game_2022-08-06_20-16-41.png (603x632, 616.67K)

>Iris... fuck(s) humans
Based.

Attached: 1656733313305.png (624x775, 268.65K)

>zero and the two girls that love him
Interesting

I spent more money on her swimsuit alone then megaman fans older than me probably spent for the entire series.
I never played any other megaman games.
If you want the old megamans back then maybe actually buy them?

You should have been here last month when they announce Battle Network coming to Steam. Its BN threads every day for a week.

She got reconstructed into a sexbot.

>What happen?
Reverting to her original sex crazed form!

Attached: 1658019136294.jpg (4096x1923, 684.12K)

My childhood waifu...

>Humans will cease to exist if they only want to fuck Reploid women instead of human women!
>tfw no animal reploid woman to love and cherish

Attached: 1448852826836.png (457x750, 242.26K)