Dark Souls

Why is this game so insanely replayable compared to the sequels? I think I've done a playthrough with almost every weapon type at this point.

Attached: COYF3JBI46ftkG7tIdTjQg0v9aZ2378N_png_92.jpg (1024x1024, 408.44K)

Does Any Forums no longer care about Dark Souls?

Is magic good?

Magic is OP in the basegame but it's terrible in the DLC. You need to wait until you're fully decked out with High Int and Crystal Soul Spear or you'll be dealing barely any damage to the bosses.

its not a straight line like ds3 so you can actually start with different builds and have different paths of progression

I'm stuck in the spiral staircase in ne londo. Any small hints?

On my second playthrough. How do I get to Blight town without the Master Key?

What's the problem?

Dark Souls is actually good, so people avoid talking about it

You have to go through the Sewers after Capra Demon

Repair your weapon and bring blooming purple moss before you head down or you'll be completely fucked

Entered through fog gate, go all the way down the staircase and it just ends. Dropping stones shows its just death if you fall. If I go back up the fog wall is still there. I can't find any other potential paths

If you use magic on any souls game you are the lowest form of human life

Attached: 1628146171019.gif (300x300, 1.93M)

There's nothing to talk about.
You're sort of right, it does have very good replay value, but I've been there and done that and there's nothing new to add to the discussion.

Specialty > quality
I can’t even begin to express how retarded it is to see players in elden ring throwing everything including the kitchen table into a build because everything is tied together with the lowest possible requirements

because it's in the sweet spot where a first playthrough takes a long time but repeat playthroughs will take max like 5 hours
it's a game you can pick up and do a playthrough in one session like old NES games
dark souls 2 is better but it's slightly too long
ds3 just sucks
elden ring has way too much fucking padding in it

1 is the most replayable for me, but oddly 2 is the second most. 2 gets better every time for some reason. I was not impressed the first time.

I'm not sure. It's kind of clunky but oozes with charm. Sure, 3 and Elden ring feel but, but going back to 1 is special. It's cozy, I guess

I can't find my way to the Capra Demon. I've done it before but I don't know why I'm so lost this time around.

Did you try the switch? There should be a switch that moves the staircase.

You get to Capra Demon by going to the lower Undead Burg. You need to find the key outside the Undead Parish, then head back to the bridge that the Drake lights on fire, there should be a door at the far end that you can now unlock to get to the Undead Burg.

Hmm I didn't see a switch and I went up and down several times. It's just stairs so it's weird if I missed it. I'll look for it next time I'm on. But I've already removed the water if that's what you meant

share some fun builds then

Attached: 1655673494404.jpg (500x375, 29.98K)

Thanks, user. I think that's what I was missing.

Good luck, user. I hope you find your way.

I just use a different black knight weapon on each play through.

Am i based?