This destroys the new vegas trooners

>this destroys the new vegas trooners

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x212, 20.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzF7aHxk4Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fallout 1 is as good as NV. Fallout 2 is worse

Fallout 1 is a demo for 2.

these games give me gender dysphoria, unlike new vegas, which is why new vegas is the best fallout

JEW vegas more like it

I like NV and both of those games.

>fallout thread can never have comfy discussion ever again now that the shitposting reached critical mass
>this thread will reach the bump limit
Where did we go wrong.

Attached: 1658675238162.jpg (615x644, 170.31K)

may 13 2016

Attached: IMG_20220806_211510.jpg (1080x433, 60.04K)

New Vegas was created by developers and enthusiasts of the original games that were trying to keep the series alive for years with fan interaction, traditional rpgs, and Van Buren (which was the original Fallout 3). Using the 2D games is a very bad choice for Bethesda defenders, and it only makes you look like a clueless fool.

Attached: Chris_Avellone.jpg (2304x1728, 1.84M)

>THIS GAME IS GARBAGE BECAUSE I CAN'T DO A BILLION MILLION THINGS IN IT TO DISTRACT ME FROM MY PATHETIC LIFE
is what the title really says. Does anyone actually think fallout 3 is a bad game aside from the shitposting?

you probably haven't even played them if you think that
even fallout 2 is more serious than new vegas

>Where did we go wrong.
You artificially influenced discussion of the series for about ten years. You went so overboard on Fallout 3 hate that reality had to bite back sooner or later. The whole Bethesda vs Obsidian shit did you in. You started buying into your own meme and have been stuck on a pseudointellectual discussion loop of NCR vs Legion vs House despite those elements being almost non existent in the game for around a decade and people started calling you huge fags.

It's not even close to enough payback if I'm being honest.

Fallout 1 was literally my first, and I'm not talking about "seriousness" or "reddit humor" whatever that means, like you probably think

youtube.com/watch?v=gzF7aHxk4Y4
december 19, 2020 was the second coming

Attached: nv.png (415x93, 5.47K)

Lol your asshole is about to absolutely explode. If your idea of spamming shit memes, defending tone deaf games, and generally lowering the quality of discussion in anger is your idea of payback, then bring it on. Honestly if you want my serious opinion? Real fans aren't hard enough on you casual losers and you've deluded yourself into believing you have something worthwhile to say.

I loved these games so much I started designing my own simple pen and paper RPG of it. I remember having nothing to do so I would make a small map wherever I was, along with a combat sheet. If I couldn't make a paper die I would use coin tosses for the damage calculations

Also New Vegas is for fucking transsexuals lol

So fuckin' true dude, you just took the words right outta my goddamned mouth!

You're not a real fan retard lmao, that's your whole crisis and why it's so easy to fuck with ya'll. You pretend to like New Vegas to fit in, rather than play the game and see that it's obviously quite shit.

>projecting this hard

plenty of people think 3 is dogshit

name these plenty of people aside from you a million times

leftoid video, don't click

other people that aren't me X 1,000,000

>HEADCANON
You lost kid. Bye.

Reality isn't headcanon, user.