Golmud Railway

Golmud Railway

Attached: golmud_railway.jpg (1916x1014, 392.43K)

good gol

horrible map
conquest or rush, team deathmatch or obliteration
makes no difference

absolute shit map

Underrated map. BF3 codkiddies hate it because it's not a linear corridor shooter like all the maps in BF3 and they hate that the map is open and has vehicular combat. The people who complain about this map are the retards running medic 24/7 and getting obliterated by tanks and helis and refuse to change their class to play the fucking game properly because all the wanna do is run around shooting like it's call of duty.

Did Battlefield 4 have ANY good maps? I constantly hear that Golmud was garbage and Siege of Shanghai was good but ruined by attack heli

Attached: 3V4zDgmw.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

The only bad maps in BF4 are the BF3-like maps like operation locker and metro. Naval strike had the best maps overall.

retard

no, people hate it because there's no level design
it's just an open killing field for vehicles
i'd sooner play metro conquest large 64 players 3000 tickets than golmud railway

Paracel, Langcan, and Pearl Market were pretty decent. No map really stood out as super memorable though

propaganda the best map

Attached: 1657539140655.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

yep

Dragon Valley, but that's a remake of a BF2 map (unless you play TDM, in which case it's a Noshahr Canals remake).

>Best base maps
Zavod 311
Golmud Railway (only for vehicle play)
Siege of Shanghai
Dawnbreaker
Paracel Storm
>Best Second Assault maps
Operation Firestorm 2014
Operation Metro 2014 (yes, it's a meatgrinder but just like Firestorm it didn't receive bad changes that ruined the map like the wall in Caspian Border or the the sandstorm in Gulf of Oman)
>Best China Rising maps
Guilin Peaks
Silk Road
>Best Naval Strike maps
They're all decent, fun for both infantry and vehicles on Conquest
>Best Dragon's Teeth maps
Propaganda
Pearl Market
>Best Final Stand maps
None, the layouts are horrible.
>Honorable mentions
Operation Outbreak
Dragon Valley 2015

>i'd sooner play metro conquest large 64 players 3000 tickets
of course you would, might as well play BF3 retard.
>there's no level design
There is and it's some of the best. You have the top two flags that can be contested and defended by infantry and vehicles can use the mountains for cover to flank. Middle flag gets picked off by helis and jets from distance but is hard to hold with tanks so infantry can always capture it fast so it's always changing sides. Lower flag is isolated enough that the loser team can always capture it if the other flags get too much action and then there's the moving flag on the train that can be defended from base with tanks and anti-air. But hey, you'd rather sit on a corridor throwing grenades down a door like the absolute moron you are.

That game mode which was a mix of conquest and rush where you had to take the islands then plant bombs on enemy's carrier ship was kino.
I loved rush shame they dropped the ball with it in bf1 onwards.

it's just a worse version of titan assault

Shanghai is garbage because of the heli AND the fact that it has so many rooftops around that it is just far too easy to camp or just parachute anywhere, there’s no front line to speak of. BF maps where it is too easy to move behind enemy lines suck, it needs to be a risk/reward thing or at least require some effort.

>pic related

Underrated.

Attached: Kharg Island.jpg (2560x1440, 713.8K)

>unironically one of my favorite maps in the franchise
>comes out in the final DLC and is rarely in rotation

Feels bad bros...

Attached: battlefield-3-end-game-dlc-operation-riverside.jpg (1920x1080, 488.42K)

>350 hours of rush on bc2
>300 hours of rush on bf3
>0 hours of rush after that

That game mode was so much fun when you got good games. The back and forth fighting and last second defuses/detonations were so fucking satisfying.