Vidya Creepypastas

Are there any good ones? aside from pic related

Attached: 1640650687982.jpg (1280x720, 58.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trollpasta.com/wiki/Special:Random
trollpasta.com/wiki/Luigi_Kart_1
trollpasta.com/wiki/The_Story_of_Nopony
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>.

Attached: c33.png (378x374, 10.97K)

Drowned God except its real.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 1634674179681.png (321x353, 61.44K)

yeah op there's lots of cool scary friday night funkin mods you might like on a site called newgrounds, you might not have heard of it but I've been a big fan ever since it was big back in 2016

friday night funkin is a horror game?

Are you why I was reading this when I tried to Google how to screenshot with phone?

>This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may be asked to solve the CAPTCHA if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.

This wasn't good at all, I gave it a read since I saw people here saying it's one of the few good gaming creepypastas, but it was the usual shit you'd expect but with some autistic cringy plot about his dead girlfriend's soul trapped in the game and he dies in real life if he loses. Absolute fucking dogshit, I don't get how anyone can take this seriously at all and I'm convinced the only reason anyone thinks it's good is because the author put some effort into making the screenshots.

Would've posted a screenshot, but
>Can't take a screenshit due to the security policy.

Yeah, the best part is the screenshots

this one is good but the ending sucked

Tokyo Jungle pasta when

Attached: tok.png (1339x752, 614.99K)

Pale Luna

Attached: cj creepypasta.jpg (1694x789, 538.37K)

a challenger approaches

Attached: maro.jpg (256x256, 8.15K)

who's that

number station in Fallout 3

I wish I was still retarded enough to enjoy creepypastas

He was the best.

Mario

NES Godzilla is absolute dogshit because:
>Graphic mockups with no respect for the capabilities of the NES hardware
>Devolves into le dead girlfriend sob story dogshit
>MC is a certified retard

Attached: still the best.jpg (792x612, 252.18K)

trollpasta.com/wiki/Special:Random
Bring us back something good.
>trollpasta.com/wiki/Luigi_Kart_1
>I'm starting to get quite fed up with this now, so I yell into the DS "SIX SIX SIX"

trollpasta.com/wiki/The_Story_of_Nopony
>"You heard me, dear. KILL SOMEPONY!" The voice was demonic and the ghost's rage started to grow.

Attached: 1645951114566.webm (440x782, 1.75M)

NES Godzilla started quite good, but when the ghost of girlfriend came, it just became a generic shounen bootleg.