What's the point of this if you have a desktop PC?

What's the point of this if you have a desktop PC?

Attached: social_media_image (2).jpg (1920x1080, 416.25K)

Its portable.

There is none. It's a worthless toy that caters solely to consolecucks who want to larp as elitists.

Play H-games on the toilet

>whats the point of a handheld
gee

For when I leave the house

But it has 100 minute battery life so not very good for travelling?

It's up to 8 hours depending on battery settings and game

>travelling
I don't understand. Elaborate.

not if you run it at a lower TDP, like you should

even airplanes have charging plugs these days. i remember the times when weren't even allowed to have mobile phone on there. times sure have changed. maybe for the worse, but it's changed and we have to adapt or die

better than a zero minute battery

i bought one and have literally used it once. i dunno why i thought i'd like to sit in the couch or in the bed and play. if i want to play games i'll just sit in front of the computer anyway. thinking about selling it.

playing hentai games on the bus

That's why I didn't pick one up. It's a neat device but I don't leave the house enough to justify it and people who say playing Switch in bed is comfy I don't agree. I'd rather just use a wireless controller to the tv on a couch or bed.

For me, it was to use on the work commute which happens not to be a thing at this time (but could change).

Reality is though, you probably play just as little of your Pc or console too. Sell it if you can. You’re not the right person for it.

2-3.5 on newer games
3.5 to 5.5 on older games

Battery is fine.

I can play it in bed.

If you don't want it, then don't buy it. You don't have to pretend to be autistic or whatever this is.

>Battery is fine
how do you cope this hard?

It helps paying the telemarketer's bills

The perfect backlog burner and emulator

Battery is much better than the Switch or any other similar size handheld.

Attached: 1657877057040.png (618x583, 133.25K)