Were they the good guys or bad guys?

Were they the good guys or bad guys?

Attached: qs2ct96u_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.11K)

Good

Low effort is killing media

Good guys

Judging by the how there hasn't been a good pokemon game in a decade. Probably good.

Controlled opposition.

Good, but accomplished shit-all. Never forget that this industry will nickel and dime for as much as they can get away with.

Attached: squidspicious.jpg (736x981, 73.6K)

Attached: FKNbcDmVEAI0SDo.jpg (473x473, 37K)

Bad, attempted to censor creative visions of the directors

oh shit
it's gamefreak

They were the good guys but not for the reasons you think. #Dexit wasn't about... well, the national dex, it was a highlight of many issues at once. Nobody ACTUALLY expected every single Pokemon to be available in every Pokemon game going forward. #Dexit wasn't about all Pokemon being included in all games going forward.

The #Dexit movement was more about the fact that
>it was the first mainline game on a home console, and this of all games was the one they chose not to include all Pokemon
>they outright lied about the reason being they were focusing on better animations or some shit like that, which was very quickly proven false
>SwSh itself were very, very middling games
>they later included more Pokemon for a cost to consumers in a paid DLC. So it was literally never about enhancing other features of whatever the fuck they first went on about, it was purely about them paylocking Pokemon for later

I daresay the vast majority of #Dexit fans would have quickly forgotten about the movement if SwSh looked like fun, innovative, polished games.

On the on hand, their excuses for why they didn't do it were fucking pitiful. On the other hand, we're finally starting to get to the point where I feel like there are legitimately too many fucking Pokemon. So I'm not sure how I feel about it anymore.

Stupid guys
good guys already ditched the franchise

big money is killing the media
vidya should regress

They weren't good or bad. They were just a bunch of fat virgin autists that really needed to touch grass.

Yeah the national dex is never coming back. And in turn I will never buy a pokemon game again.

Thanks for the reaction pic

Attached: DEC59D23-29FB-4392-AA9D-0267AECB7055.jpg (1081x1033, 121.1K)

>anything I don't like are buzzword buzzword buzzwords

This design is oddly unsettling, especially the face

good, but just like Bob and his tank rebelling against google's aquisition of Youtube, ultimately accomplished nothing.
Pokemon is now minimum effort garbage and will remain so until the end of time.

>Pokemon is now minimum effort garbage and will remain so until the end of time.
>now
m8

Bad, even if swsh had the natdex, it would still be a shit game

first few gens were fine, I think the transition to 3d is what cemented it as low effort

The bad guys.
Pokemon games are already filled to the brim with content, you can't expect Gamefreak to put EVERY single Pokemon into the game. Besides, people care more about the story and characters than some forgettable Pokemon like Shedinja or Dunsparce.

Arceus was a step in the right direction. At least Pokemon attacks were animated to connect to other Pokemon there.

>Implying normal person with normal hobby with normal brain will care about Pokémon
Never forget: Pokéfags are pedophiles, furries, or both

fine bait, take my (You)

God forbid a multi-billion dollar company be held to any sort of standards.
Yes, you should be atleast able to transfer your pokemon into shit and shit.
They game shouldn't look like dogshit.
The pokemon should be animated.
The gameplay shouldn't be baby press button a 7 times in a row.
But, no thats not what people care about.
They care about cumshotting to fictional animals and little girls.

Don't forget that this is the same fanbase that says graphics don't matter, but they defend 20 second load times in Metroid Dread, 20 FPS in Zelda, and memory leaks in Xenoblade (which weren't patched until 5 years later)

Low standards are quite prevalent.

Good

>Nobody ACTUALLY expected every single Pokemon to be available in every Pokemon game going forward.
I did. At least mainline games.

They sell fucking 30 million copies retard. I'm not even a Pokemon fan

They should be developing way less new pokemon and way more regional variants, one of the few good ideas they've had in a long time.

Holy buzzwords, Batman.

Good
PLA is exactly what you get when you cull 90% of the pokedex, a shitty game where all you do is catch bidoof 100 times because the dex is smaller than the average pokefag cock

They were retards lashing out and annoying everyone by being emotionally consumed by something stupid, to this day it’s impossible to talk about Pokemon without them having a meltdown

These days I think having thousands of pokemon in one game is unrealistic so I guess they had to bite the bullet at some point and cut down the dex.
Dexitfags were right that GF should improve other aspects of the game if they were going to do that, and I believe they did. The SV pokemon models look a lot more detailed than they did before, steel types are more metallic and shiny, Beartic's beard looks sharper like icicles, etc.

Attached: 1659734363347.png (1064x2108, 969.36K)

Let's be real. Pokemon Bank becoming the only means of migrating from gen 6 onwards was the beginning of the end.

Fucking this

Attached: 8742E519-1F8E-4C97-BE8D-3C6CE4729846.jpg (700x1244, 90.8K)

Positive force rallying against the absurd laziness and ineptitude that is Gamefreak. There is absolutely a point where a Dex cut would have needed to happen, but put out a fucking game that pushes the goddamn hardware to it's fucking limit before claiming you've reached it.

Your problem is with PLA's gameplay not the pokedex size. You wouldn't like it any more if you had to catch even more pokemon about 100 times each. In fact you'll like the game a lot less.