Skull and Bones

Are we looking forward to finally having a deep and interesting non-problematic pirate game?

Attached: 1651253495880.png (997x720, 148.19K)

>ubishit
ok why should I give a single fuck about it?

Attached: 1658844546115697.jpg (900x887, 73.63K)

>indingenous people = white women/trannies with 1% of native DNA
Every time.

>inspired by the indian ocean
i mean i didn't care about it before but why in the actual fuck would I care about poo in the loo/chink pirates. I want a golden age of piracy game like black flag but without the fucking animus templar assassin shit. All pirate, whole thing.

All pirates were People of Color and not your dumb fantasy shit.

i don't care about any of the identity politics bullshit of today. I want a good pirate game about the golden age of piracy

Your "golden age of piracy" is a racist myth.

What does that wall of text actually tries to say? I ain't reading all that but based on the comments, it's something about niggers and pirates.

Attached: 10983874365453.gif (250x228, 36.91K)

>chud frogposter can't read
Typical.

>game about piracy
>but we're not going to let you do any pirating
What's the fucking point?

Attached: We are the pirates who don't do anything.jpg (900x1200, 273.02K)

i wouldn't give a shit if it was all fake and there wasn't a single pirate that sailed the gulf stream or a single shanty sung in earnest. I want to play another good pirate game set in the caribbean during that time and there's nothing you can do or say to change my mind faggot

Didn't the "golden age" of piracy lasted just a few years and happend because the brits were so poor that couldn't afford a proper navy, so they hired private ships to fight for them and then they inevitably turned to violence once they were not being paid anymore?

>fag defends the holy wall of text
Expected

Attached: f81ec3806ecdfc8bc5e23d523989b4652cb2e9caaf7d4f0983f28ca59fb8883d.png (557x589, 42.88K)

Lol holy fuck Ubisoft is cancer. Fuck this company and their childish sjw bullshit.

No trannys and black people, you are not strong. You are weak and the fact that you can't even handle a fictional game with slavery and shit proves it. I will never purchase any ubishit games every again.

It's actually so fucking perfectly illustrative of the modern game industry that a dogshit game that was born out of some retard's idea to take one of the most forgettable and boring parts of mediocre Assassin's Creed games, and turn that into a whole game in itself in a rush to compete with Sea of Thieves, only to be stuck in development hell for years while they reboot and rebuild it multiple times trying to figure out how to make something out of the concept.

All just to end up with a big fucking liberal apology right at the start begging people not to cancel them because they made sure not to include any "problematic" stuff in the game.

Bro just put a bullet in Ubisoft, this shit is so tiring. No one is going to buy or play this garbage.

since when has slave capturing and trading been a mainstay of piracy tropes? not baiting but i'm curious where you're getting that from, it seems they just said the game had no slavery for internet brownie points.

It basically says "We know we made a game set in the age of the slave trade, but trust us we made sure to prune out any possible references to it and we certify that our game is 100% non-offensive to anyone. Please buy it."

also the game looks like dogshit so this thread doesnt matter anyway.
the fuck are you on about? the sailing and sea combat stuff was most peoples favorite thing about the AC games.

>Didn't the "golden age" of piracy lasted just a few years
I mean if like 80 years is a few year to you then sure.
>because the brits were so poor that couldn't afford a proper navy
not true in anyway. Britannia didn't rule the seas during that time like she would later but she was no slouch . It was more to keep the navy close to home incase the spanish tried anything funny and it was just a lot easier to pay privateers to harass the fuck out of the spanish fleet in the new world. Promises of gold, all the riches they could steal, and legal immunity in britian went a long way to fucking the spanish shit up in the Caribbean

>since when has slave capturing and trading been a mainstay of piracy tropes?
I mean, literally since the actual age of piracy happened? It may have been sanitized out when Pirates of the Caribbean Disney-washed the whole thing, but that literally means YOU have never even heard the term "pirate" before that movie came out, which means you literally have no possible reason for claiming you know anything about the "tropes".

You fucking retard.

I read it and my eyes hurt due to it being yellow on black, like a bugman on a nigger.