Okami is it good?

okami is it good?

Attached: 1659373362274280.png (384x385, 222.63K)

i tried it because of all the hype and recommendations. it is not fun

Its a nice zelda clone.

Nope

It's good.
Great music, good endgame challenges if you go for 100% too.
Some cutscenes are obnoxious

It's good if you aren't an ADHD riddled zoomer who requires hyper stimulation every 5 minutes

i never cared for zelda until botw. okami is like zelda but i enjoyed it. so much that i 100% it. but its a little dated and the map gets a little confusing. i say try it out, it cant be much on the switch now and its a classic. best controls were with the wii but i dont know what that copy goes for now.

It's all of the problems of Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword era Zelda, wrapped in some amazing presentation.

I don't know how SS can even be compared, its much worse and has different issues

they both have an annoying character that overly explains part of the game, and wont let you play. Okami might even be worse.

maybe wii version is decent because can draw the symbols with wiimote

It's more linear than Zelda, but the comparison is still apt. It's pretty fun if you're using a controller. I have no idea what the PC port controls are like.

You can do it with PS4 and Switch too I think.

that's really cool if true

There are not enough games were you play as a wolf.

starts up real slow but when it does open its a fun game, funnily enough game is rather long, and drags a bit too much

It's ok(ami)

Experiencing Okami back in the day was like crack for me, it was so fucking fun
Haven't touched the game in over a decade, I should replay it someday

Attached: 1612385479550.gif (100x100, 9.34K)

Okami feels more like one big zelda sidequest than it does a real zelda game. It kind of tricks you at the start by basically having a first zelda dungeon at the start of the game but after that point it's more about exploring the world and just completing tasks and clearing out mini dungeons and such. It's like if the Triforce hunt in Wind Waker were good.

when I played it the biggest problem I remember having was that it took too long to get into

>30fps locked
dropped

Attached: 1614658709937.gif (268x330, 1.82M)

It's a great game, and the ultimate plebeian taste filter

Attached: amaterasu-okami-run.gif (500x213, 2.63M)