Why would anyone buy this thing?

Why would anyone buy this thing?

Attached: switch.jpg (1500x1190, 99.33K)

it was a relatively decent handheld until deck came along

Because it has games that most people want to play. Why do you keep making these threads?

Why are you still coping over it?

Because they're stupid or 8 years old

To play fun games, a crazy concept to Any Forums I know/

muh on the go HD gaming

i love my switch, bros

Attached: 23904823904328490.jpg (1913x941, 119.08K)

They're too dumb to know how to operate PCs.

Most people don't like PC gaming. For one, nobody wants to play games with you.

For games.

It's the only console with good exclusives? Which is why deck buyers are desperately trying to emulate them because actual PC games are a bit bland

Well it's going to sell 140+ million and Deck will sell a few million at most so there must be a reason. Maybe it's the games running best on Switch. Maybe it's the better battery life. Maybe it's the not retarded size

The only reason anyone would dislike PC gaming is because they're too dumb to know how to operate PCs, like you.

Because has games, people is tired of movies walking sims.

Attached: aVMz7pO_700b.jpg (700x588, 109.9K)

I noticed this too in all the Steam Deck threads they buy this worthless thing for 3 times the price and then just emulate switch games on it anyway cause it has no games lol.

>cause it has no games
user...

Anyone can operate a computer, faggot. Most people do for their jobs. It's also expensive.

besides having games to play it is also pretty effective at making people mad for some reason.

>can't create threads from multiple ISP ranges because a mod had a massive meltdown this morning.
vidya butts has mind broken the mod

its just kids breaking theirs so parents replace them often. What I want to know is why are Nintendo fans so angry?

It has the most exclusives I want
It's cheap
I don't own a pc good enough to emulate

Attached: 1657457398752.webm (826x770, 291.27K)

They have to spend all day justifying their purchases on Any Forums. You'd start fuming after a few years too.

>They have to spend all day justifying their purchases on Any Forums
But enough about the Steam Deck. Most Switch threads on Any Forums are now threads like this asking why it's selling.