Genuinely how the fuck are you supposed to figure out 90% of the secret content...

Genuinely how the fuck are you supposed to figure out 90% of the secret content? Hell apparently nobody has figured out the real ending yet

Attached: 6c338ef56010d630fa2151626899534916845b6ca74240779fd24f87f18df8d5.jpg (1600x740, 244.67K)

git gud :)

No(i)t(a) my problem, smd & hmf

people figured out the real ending a long time ago, what are you talking about

Magic.

cauldron and eye patterns are both unsolved secrets

The amulet of Yendor is currently impossible to get without cheats

It's not, just practically unlikely - rare chest can spawn orbs

How do I get back to the surface once I get to the temple of art to explore the rest of the world?

wiki

you go the long way, dig up through the temple layers or through the tower

Is that the only way? I got shit luck and have no spells that can break temple stone

You don't.
You read the wiki.
You savescum.
You install mods.
You get all the content in the game in like 10 hours, 20 if you want to take it slow.
You come here and laugh at skinner box junkies for being the retarded idiots they are wasting 100's of hours in a 10 hour game.
You leave the thread without even bothering to read their seething cope replies.

Got this game last sale
>get cool wand
>Find cool spell
>Low health
>die before reaching the next temple
Is this supposed to be the gameplay loop?

>nice damage wand bro, looks like it shits out some insane dps
>cool if i chill near you?

Attached: 20200103223019.png (142x138, 22.77K)

the tower is accessible from the temple of the art with just explosives and other spells that can't dig through brickwork

keep in mind the tower will fuck you up

by looking it up. all games with secret hunts are a communal effort.

if you're trying to "figure it out yourself", but have to keep complaining about it, you need to admit that you're just not as smart as you think you are.

Attached: 1261346914003.jpg (850x637, 110.02K)

>early on see this dude is actually chill if you are
>shifting some stuff around
>floats on top of me
>i explode in a white mist
wtf bro i thought we were cool

This. When I escape, I usually just go through the top of the lava pit above Kolmi, then keep travelling up through the brickwork.

You have to go through the previous levels which can suck some shit, but you can grab the Heal from the dark cave, go slaughter the alchemist if you have ambrosia, and then proceed to attempt to break the game.

Lawful good: the tower
Neutral: don't pick up spell refreshes so you can use them later to refresh black holes/earthquakes/matter eaters as you go up through holy mountains
Chaotic evil: wizard's den

You don't even deserve a (You)

If you have a good wand you shouldn't even be taking damage, since enemies will melt as soon as you see them

Don't forget about the Sädekivi

Also you can go up for free from Snowy Depths -> Mines, and Vault -> Jungle

>if you have ambrosia
You don't need ambrosia for that, and wastingit just to kill him when you need it to reach parallel worlds is silly.

Any mods to improve the fluid dynamics? My autism won't let me play this game because of it.