What is the worst skill and why is it Runecrafting?

What is the worst skill and why is it Runecrafting?

Attached: Skills_tab.png (204x275, 7.76K)

because NEW = BAD

Runecrafting more like Run crafting

It's Agility

herb lore

This. At least you could sell runes or do runespan for gear/pouches. What does agility give you?

>ZERO shortcuts after 75 that you’ll ever use
>energy restoration flatlines around 75 as well
>doesn’t help you dodge hits or anything
>every lte game course is either dogshit like gnome/barb extended where you still fail or hidden behind quests that require 75 construction, prayer, and dungeoneering
>or the wildy course, aka PLEASE KILL ME even though I’m only carrying fucking food or agility gear you can’t even wear
And it’s just clicking the same
Fucking
Course
Over
And over
And Over
And over
And over

>playing runescape in current year
>not botting
What are you, 12?

Runecrafting is a miserable hellslog until you get to 77, then it's nothing but a comfy life at the Blood Rune altar all the way til 99. it was the first 99 I've ever gotten

Attached: 99runecraftparty.png (765x705, 301.17K)

What’s the point in botting? You don’t even get the 5 minute endorphin rush after you 99 because you didn’t earn it

Agility.
>Training method is basically the same as runecrafting, just running the same loop over and over
>Has the BIS travel gear (graceful) locked behind dozens upon dozens of hours
>Has absolutely retarded requirements on some short cuts
>Quests also require it much more than skils like runecrafting, and again usually have higher reqs than a skill like rc will ask for.
You can play through maybe 95% of the game without leveling RC, the same is not true for agility.

Attached: j3zmcpjQBOrFdLVOalFqLbcuw6pGdq3KGRgNw2_IqCI.png (640x294, 249.5K)

Worst as in most fucking useless and could easily be deleted? Firemaking. It's a genuinely useless skill.

Worst to train? It's for sure agility. There is zero reason to do it other than content jagex put into the game then gated with agility. Past like level 30? 50? it barely impacts run energy.

I think the skill that fucking blows but doesn't get a bad rap as it should is fletching, it's complete shit unless you're an ironman, in which it just HARD gates content behind mindless boring collection/grinding - and doesn't feel rewarding to level.

BEST skill is for sure construction. Shit is so cool thematically and bonus wise. Honorable mention to mining/smithing in rs3.

>botting in runescape
This post was made to try and trick people into getting permbanned. Don't do this, enjoy the game at your own pace, just do afk skilling activities if you don't want to play the game.

Botting is for nerds only, and runescape is not a game for nerds.

> BEST skill is for sure construction. Shit is so cool thematically and bonus wise
Yah bro, pay to level is just the best

How to fix agility: make all fences and walls climbable. You'll get XP just casually running around because you're jumping fences and climbing walls to take little shortcuts everywhere.

I don't like construction. Personally?
I'm a fishing chad
Fishing all the way, i have a 99 fishing pure account, with everything else level 1.
Was a pain to make, but god, the fish is worth.

It at least has the objectively best 99 cape and it has massive amounts of QOL (At least in OSRS). Having a maxed house is one of the best assets in OSRS.

You bot the shit skills and gold when you're away and grind the good ones when you're available.
Bots literally run the rs economy, it's also very difficult to get banned.

-have agility improve your ability to avoid/take less damage
-can jump walls/fences/barriers even if they’re not usually available as shortcuts, at least at higher levels
-better agility arena rewards
-make some kind of QTE mini game or something that has you co by EPL your player QWOP style past traps for thieving xp or something like pyramid plunder

It's not fun to level at all, but the skill itself is fucking amazing. If it wasn't so strong thematically I would agree.

Fishing is really good but it gets kinda slow around 85

Has you control your player*
Fucking phone

Also despite being a buyable skill and boring to train, it's obscenely fast. It's one of those skills that is like a reward for doing others because you get to spend the money you've made.

>-have agility improve your ability to avoid/take less damage

That's basically just turning it into a second defense skill, it's a non-combat skill so it really shouldn't have any affect on combat.

I somehow wound up watching that moratania ironman. youtube series. At one point I got nostalgia'd so hard into wanting to play RS again.
Until he mentioned how long he spent doing a certain task or other. Wasn't even one of the low percentage chance gates early one, just grinding a few levels. That cured me of wanting to play again.

plenty of them are bad, but id say either agility or mining. at least you can make consistent money with runecrafting.

You just reminded me

Invention in the worst skill
>requires 60 divination, a dogshit gathering skill that makes fire making seem exciting by comparison
>literally just a bank dump skill
>ok, so to make a crucial part of your inventing gun, you need a chamber part that you have a 3/100 chance of getting the right parts for
>and then to even craft the perk you want, you have maybe a 40% chance of crafting the right one
>also, memorize the fucking wiki so you know what items deconstructs into what, otherwise you just disassembled your godsword for nothing lol

Attached: 9f53021.jpg (1080x1347, 142.68K)

Swampletics is a whole different grind compared to the game, even compared to UIM. Unless you restrict your account that heavily you would never need to do anything that takes anywhere near the amount of time he did.

Attached: 7fbedba.jpg (4032x3024, 1.15M)

Agility = evasion
How should that NOT correlate with combat?

Attached: 97BE2DB7-3A2C-4975-8E15-0E3B0831FFD4.jpg (750x670, 568.12K)

Fishing is so fucking comfy it is unreal. Did they make it a 120 skill in RS3 yet? That's the only reason I'd pick that game up again.