Is he a Gary Stu?

Is he a Gary Stu?

Attached: persona-5.png (1200x675, 401K)

He gets outwitted and beaten up at every turn, and dies a pointless death

>He gets outwitted and beaten up at every turn,
To be fair, the only reason why they outsmarted them is literally due to plot convenience/PIS.

How the fuck does the Coroner ignore that there are still two dead bodies rotting in that prison cell.

Bump

>How the fuck does the Coroner ignore that there are still two dead bodies rotting in that prison cell.
Because that happened in the metaverse

Given his only weakness is a weak tether to sanity, I'd argue he is. The team even goes out of their way to admit that he alone is as good as the entire group combined which while not an accurate indicator of his actual strength, is definitely writing which smacks of Gorowank.

>The team even goes out of their way to admit that he alone is as good as the entire group combined
Thats only because of the additional experience he has. By the third semester he's about equal to Joker

Not really. All his achievements were fabricated and he went insane from daddy issues then just dies.

brainlet. Worst part is they repeat over and over how they tricked Akechi and your brainlet ass still didn't get it

They never stop jerking off Goro and Makoto, do they?

that doesn't change the fact that from their perspective there are still two bodies. Who even discovered the bodies?

They aren't real bro what don't you understand. Everything from him passing Sae in the hallway is in the metaverse.

No. He regularly got BTFO by Joker.

There are still 2 bodies. It doesn't matter if they are metaverse bodies. From Akechi and the Coroner's respective, there are 2 bodies in that prison cell.

The only way around it is if the clean up guy never saw the bodies and thought someone else cleaned it, but this make no sense since only a handful of people are supposed to know about Joker's assassination. That would immediately trip off alarm bells.

He is pretty much built to be one, but in the end he basically get played like a bitch.

From Akechi's perspective, THERE ARE STILL 2 BODIES.

Which means he's still stronger than everyone who isn't Joker and Joker should be leagues ahead of everyone else.

Never. They are the moneymakers of Persona 5. Though I wonder if they weren't pushed as hard in game if people would have gravitated to other characters more or if the team knew ahead of time those two would be popular and so they wrote scenes to accommodate that.

Joker is leagues ahead of everyone else. Hell, I'd argue it goes Joker > Akechi > Everyone else, just because of how powerful Satanael is. Akechi is stronger than the rest of them because he has experience and is potentially a wild card as well

What is this shit about two bodies? Am I forgetting something?

Attached: 1529438586423.jpg (337x334, 33.71K)

I had fun playing this game, but the characters are so incredibly bad. This faggot being the worst. Makoto being a very close second.

>and is potentially a wild card as well
The issue with that is the series goes out of it's way to point out that Akechi only has two Persona which represent his hate and lies respectively and so by wild card standards he's pretty fucking weak.
Unless being a Wild Card is an inherent in-universe stat boost which makes Joker and Akechi built different when compared to normal Persona users even if they couldn't ever switch between persona.

something about when they tricked Akechi with Joker's death. desu they explained so much that I felt they put enough effort into it that if there were some holes in the logic, I was going to let it slide.

I wouldn’t even mind Makoto otherwise, but her full retardation in the mob arc combined with all the fellating (woaaaa now we have a real strategist) is so fucking annoying. At least that shit is played down in later arcs, especially when Futaba takes over as navigator, then she becomes OK.

Frankly, I hated the entire Kaneshiro / Mob story arc, the entire premise is dumb and feels somehow so out of place when compared to rest of the game.

>Frankly, I hated the entire Kaneshiro / Mob story arc
Me too. It was easily one of the weakest arcs and relies entirely on Makoto have sub-human levels of IQ to get herself in that position in the first place.

>Joker is in the interrogation room
>Akechi is on his way to the room to kill Joker, and will also kill the cop guarding Joker
>Akechi is unknowingly sent into the Metaverse, and instead kills the cognitive Joker and cognitive guard, then leaves and unknowingly exits the Metaverse
>The real Joker is smuggled out by Sae
The problem is that the conspirators think there are two dead bodies in that interrogation room, but there aren't. Yet the conspirators don't realize they've been duped until weeks later. Someone had to have been sent to clean up the room and remove the bodies, but whoever that was would have arrived to find no blood and no bodies, and this didn't seem odd to him. The morgue that the bodies were supposed to be taken too somehow logged the bodies as having arrived despite them never being transported there.

>Akechi kills Joker
>Leaves
>Shidou pays off the coroner to write Joker's death certificate.
> Joker's death is announced (Though by who not sure. Guess when Akechi told shidou, Shidou told the coroner to announce it). Though wouldn't that mean Shidou would have had to have killed the coroner too? Also surely the other prison guards would have checked up on Joker's cell? Not to a fucking cop is dead in the cell.
> Someone had to clean up the bodies since from Akechi's perspective, Joker and his prison guards bodies are still in the cell. But the person whose job it was to clean up their bodies would be confused since they would be missing.

did you forget it was supposed to be """suicide"""

I don't think giving someone a Clinton Suicide is really much of a plot hole on this one.