I'm at my limit

I'm at my limit.

Attached: AAbcRxAAC2_m.jpg (958x768, 86.12K)

>rips off chun li even harder
cool

have you looked at sf6 chun, be thankful SNK still gives us sexy women

>andy says no to this every night
why is he so gay?

Mai is FAT

literally nothing is similar to chun
and im an sf guy
fuckin retard

What limit?

Chun-Li or Mai, Any Forums?

Attached: 9b6.jpg (566x800, 108.78K)

>im an sf guy fuckin retard
redundant in the year of our ford 2022

Mai is for Andy

is not she is fat andy just reject her because she rides the cock carousel when alone.

When is crossplay coming to this dead game?

Chunners

gotta remember to buy this once a DLC+Game bundle goes on sale or something. apparently i'm done supporting Capcom fighting games until they stop copying Tekken's art direction.

The matchmaking is busted, at least on PC, idk about console. It has still not been fixed since release, so just be warned.

Mai has a ponytail, so the choice is obvious

Attached: mai_shiranui_by_yukimpoi_ddys4z5-fullview.jpg (900x972, 138.13K)

They ruined Mai when they censored her by forcing her to wear socks. The best Fatal Furies are when she didn't.

Attached: tailwag.png (1208x844, 1.08M)

considering they just announced crossplay at EVO, i'm hoping that'll include fixes to PC matchmaking.
i don't really buy these games to play online anyway though, unless it's a private lobby with friends.

I think he's referring to this, which first appeared in Street Fighter II: The New Challengers. However, Mai has had that move for a long time too. So who knows which was first.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.37K)

Wasn't the first couple Fatal Fury games designed by the guy who worked on Street Fighter 2? Or was it SF1? Whatever. Makes sense there's similarities.

what kind of men is allowed to enjoy their thighs?