The most obvious traitors of all time...

The most obvious traitors of all time. I knew Ikutski would betray you before I even knew what there was to betray you over.

Attached: t4rfedscxz.png (869x470, 318.32K)

I called Ikutsuki as well, guy's just really suspicious. Akechi is obvious too, but that's because the actual spoiler is that the PTs knew that all along and were leading him on. Adachi I already knew going into P4 because memes, but when playing through I wasn't sure if I would have figured it out on my own. It's hard to gauge how much insight you would have when there's no insight to be had because you already know the answer and get all the hints. That being said, I think Adachi is the best of the 3.

Persona is always terrible with red herrings so its always super obvious who the shithead is gonna be. Even as a kid I knew Adachi was the killer simply because he was one of the only portrait characters without a social link. Which they apparently added in Golden but I didn't play so.

It's a cliche that the one that tries to act the most innocent or goofy is usually the villain when the twist happens. Saw that with Bleach and Aizen.

I played golden first so I knew as well. if I played regular I wouldn't have guessed it

Does Golden make it more obvious?

Not just that, Ikutski was bad sometimes. Like he defends going to a love motel saying “Oh the decor is just a little fancier than a normal hotel” but you know he’s depressed and takes prostitutes there all the time.

Adachi was only obvious in vanilla 4 because of a meta oversight.

Attached: EFAohYNWkAU0sAO.jpg (247x101, 6.96K)

Can you elaborate

Adachi has a social link so it's spoiled through that.

Do you mean the lack of an S.Link? I've often wondered if that would make him more or less suspicious. My initial thought was that having an S.Link would make him less suspicious (one of your friends can't possibly be the culprit!) but now I'm wondering if the S.Link just highlights how sad and lonely he is, which would make him more of a suspect.

It should be a girl, simps would fall for it.

It would depend on the content, of course. If you just find out he's lonely deep down it wouldn't spoil much. Nanako is also pretty lonely. If he showed some of his sexism or otherwise vented his frustrations in an even slightly unsympathetic way it would more or less completely give it away.

Was I the only one who was surprised when the killer turned out to be Adachi?

Who else could it even have been, besides Dojima?

His social link in 4 is largely him talking about loneliness and being rude to an old lady who's son has the same name as him, so I'd say it made it more obvious
And cabbages, of course

Attached: adach.jpg (500x569, 86.85K)

IIRC, It was pretty obvious since he's one of the few that can be in the dark hour without a Persona.

not him but in vanilla 4, Adachi never had a Social Link and the only characters that doesn't have a SL are minor characters like the teachers and antagonists like Kubo and Namatame.

Attached: 1242275415115.jpg (600x520, 52.75K)

Didn't think they had the balls to actually have the killer be one of the cast members, fully expected it to be some rando

Was there anything weird about Ikutski? I thought he was just a side character until the 12th boss
It's not like he was caught interacting with Strega or anything

He definitely doesn't show any of those signs. He mostly just runs from an old lady who wants to feed him.
But still, it puts a highlight on how he's the only person you know who is single and has no friends (besides you), which is the classic killer motif.

Ah, didn't even think of that in my initial playthrough. That is quite a dead giveaway

That's the problem with the whole murder mystery, every possible suspect is ruled out by the time you have to actually make the choice. The only people it could possibly be, from all the criteria established, are

>Adachi
>Dojima
>Nanako
>Teddie

And any retard can rule out Nanako except for le epic memes. So you're left with only three answers, and coincidentally, the game gives you three chances to get it right. The game doesn't give you anyone else to actually truly consider; Namatame is already ruled out by the time you have to choose.

>in vanilla 4 Adachi never had a Social Link
ah I only played Golden so that's probably part of why I didn't think he was the killer

Adachi was the best by far IMO and I thought it was a good reveal. Akechi was more fleshed out and gave good 'rival' vibes, but his twist was obvious, thankfully that wasn't the real twist, the twist was that it's kept hidden from the player that they all knew. I'm actually a fan of Maruki as well, I thought they did a good job with him. Ikutsuki was obvious as fuck and I was suspicious of him in the very beginning as soon as it reveals that he's aware of the dark hour but doesn't have a persona. The striga were blatantly chaotic evil so there's no twist needed for them.