I married a man Hank, not a....gamer

>I married a man Hank, not a....gamer

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 33a.jpg (600x450, 37.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/f6kdv1.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1623787376907.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Chicks simply do not like video games. The ones who are into it now are in it for the crowds of simp orbiters

that fucking whore cannot teach for shit

Attached: retro.jpg (268x336, 21.03K)

Attached: 1491191621961.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

Based woman, manchildren need to grow the fuck up

games are toys for children

>larping that you're above it all...on Any Forums.
you're the saddest niggers here.

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO LIKE VIDEO GAMES, THEY'RE LE HECKING EPIC AND DEEP! OTHERWISE YOU'RE JUST A LARPING HEHEHE *BING* *BING* WAHOO!
files.catbox.moe/f6kdv1.webm

Reading comprehension, loser

Literally me

I thought the new beavis and butthead was pretty good

Attached: 1659045960666458.png (600x925, 825.18K)

Not an argument.

Stop replaying the webm, user. It's not healthy.

I hope I look that good when I'm 5000 years old.
Must be all the canitus spiritus he drinks..

BOGGLE

>pocket sand getting nerfed in the next patch
these devs have no fucking idea what they're doing

Fuck, we really do live in a society.
Bottom text

hehe I got this reference

what's the appeal of this show?
it's not funny, insightful, or clever. it's just a mundane show about mundane people.
do you unironically have to be from texas to get it?

I don't even understand why it's animated in the first place.
the only reason why animation is used is when your ideas are too fantastic and therefore expensive or downright unfeasible technologically speaking for live action.
you don't use it for a fucking family sitcom.

Attached: umm.jpg (620x451, 46.9K)

I think it's just a show that has more appeal the older you get because I remember thinking it was so boring as a toddler but as I got older it seems to click more. But also yes it has a lot of relatability for people from southwest america

>it's not funny, insightful, or clever. it's just a mundane show about mundane people.
filtered, i'm a yuropoor and even i can see its charm

Hank is basically a spinoff from Beavis and Buttheads neighbor Mr. Anderson. Beavis and Butthead did benefit from animation because they did stupid shit like sawing their fingers off. King of the Hill is meant to parody conservatives being confused by the world changing around them, and sometimes being the voice of reason when the change is for the worse.

King of the Hill is peak sovl

kys zoomie

Hank was acting juvenile since he was ignoring his personal responsibilities in favor of video games. It's less about the video games themselves and more about his addiction to them.

>it's not funny
that's literally all it is, it's not going to teach you life lessons, it's a cartoon, and the joke is how Hank tends to react to stuff as a simpleton. it's a grounded homer simpson

Nah it's far more than that. It's not just muh conservatives

No they don't, society is a dumpster fire.

>...probably from the east.

asians are fucking hot

No, I'm from Texas and it's just, just awful.

Do you think irony was invented 5 minutes ago or something? The fact that the show is animated despite nothing overtly "cartoonish" happening is indeed part of the joke. The animators probably got a kick out of drawing grown ass out of shape men flipping burgers and sipping beer, and occasionally a pair of jiggly boobs when Luanne appears. It successfully subverts expectations without shoving it in the audience's face or congratulating itself. It also has great subtle writing, you don't need to be exactly like the characters to relate to them, just the fact that they live simple lives and deal with normal real world issues in an amusing way should be enough. It's the same reason one would watch a slice of life anime or a sitcom like Seinfeld.

Video games.

I want to rip Peggy's head off with a razor wire