Remember when we had to watch TV just to learn cheats?

Those were the days.

Attached: 1659795023595311.webm (964x712, 2.75M)

nigga i remember when they sold books at the fucking book fair chock full of them

mogelpower(PUNKT)de/cheats/

... those were the days. Felt so naughty and cool too.

Anyone have the scan from a 90s gaming magazine where a woman writes in saying all the over sexualized women in games and the editor politely tells her to fuck off?
It's the perfect example of whats wrong with this industry. Men are the ones deciding that there's nothing wrong, but men DON'T GET TO MAKE THAT DECISION. They're not the ones being bimbo-fied to sell games to an audience of antisocial females.

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 38.05K)

Back in the days when hot chicks who talked about games knew, or at least were really good at pretty pretending to know, about video games. Now they just sound bored and they don't care about it.

Attached: EKL-uqYUUAAa9PS.jpg (640x480, 37.89K)

Do you think they made her where short skirts like this?

I have this memory of going to a thrift store and getting like 8 cool magazines full of cheats as kid.

I want the 90s back.

but the internet existed back then

Who would have thought that it was Adam who was the fake gamer and it was Morgan who had a legit interest in gaming the whole time?

I've got a dozen cheat books still sitting in my closet in a box.

Attached: IMG20201222143538.jpg (3472x4640, 3.83M)

I don't think Adam is a "fake gamer", he just went off the deep end and spiraled out of control. Morgan Webb was a legit dork and a really cool person. I have mad respect for her

Attached: mogan_web_bonus.jpg (512x368, 31.28K)

wtf user those are great!
can you "scan" them ???

Morgan Manjaws

Her eyes more than make up for her jaw

She will never be a man

no, i never did that

>he didn't have tips and tricks
lmao

Attached: gallery[1].jpg (786x1033, 250.09K)

No as that magazine is basically held together by prayer at this point as it has seen extremely heavy use. I had another issue of it that I most remember for having a guide to gran turismo (notably the most efficient way to cover as many races as possible in as few cars as possible) which basically exploded when the binding failed. You can have actual ching chong chinaman though.

Attached: IMG20201222143618.jpg (2784x2084, 1.79M)

a fucking angel
fapped so much to her

There is nothing wrong with a strong jaw.