Just beat the main quest of Morrowind, should I continue to work on side quests and DLC or should I move on to Oblivion...

Just beat the main quest of Morrowind, should I continue to work on side quests and DLC or should I move on to Oblivion? Also what mods should I get for it?

Attached: 60329-the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-collector-s-edition-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1084, 268.48K)

If you're actually enjoying morrowind then just keep playing morrowind.
Oblivion may very well throw you for a loop

Keep playing Morrowind.
The DLC are worth experiencing at least once.

The DLC is enjoyable, just power through the goblin caves and take your time exploring the new areas

You might want to explore Mournhold but don't do the main quest
>working for the guy who tried to kill you not once but twice (maybe even three times if you count the time when you fought his champion)

the DLC is shit, but play them cause they feel very similar to Oblivion so it will prepare you for the shit that is the 4th elder scrolls game

DO NOT install a mod to fix Oblivions levelling system
it is important to experience that shit firsthand for maximum SOVL

The DLC stories are good but they made enemies into bullet sponges so it can feel tedious at times. Worth playing at least once.

Here's the "soul" he's talking about OP

Attached: 1658042959290.webm (600x338, 2.61M)

kino

Attached: wE9SN1xUhrLigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (280x180, 4.58K)

Tribunal DLC directly continues the main story of Morrowind. It shows you the full consequences of the main quest's events, so for that reason it's pretty interesting. Unfortunately that is its only redeeming quality.

Bloodmoon DLC is one of my favorite pieces of TES content ever. That said, I'm sure this wouldn't be the case for everyone, and frankly I should add that I don't have the highest regard for this series anyway.

Unearthly based.

Gameplay-wise Tribunal is awful. Waves upon waves of retarded enemies. The story and aesthetic is cool though. Never played Bloodmoon because I dropped it there. Oblivion is a downgrade from Morrowind but we all know that. Skyrim is an even further decline. Don't go backwards to Daggerfall however, which is an even bigger piece of procedurally generated shit.

Attached: 1595076961962.png (172x233, 95.51K)

>friend and I are going to the major city 8 hours away to the gaming store to get morrowind expansion (going there for school thing but onlycare about shopping at mall desu)
>i ask what if there is only 1 copy
>he makes me make a deal with him and that if i do what he says he will let me have the copy
>do it, he agrees i get the copy
>we go to the store, he sprints to the counter and buys the only copy while im walking to the door
The subhuman thought oblivion was better anyways.

Yes.

Play blood moon

This is nothing. Show the cave trolls that have 10 billion HP and one shot you.

Daggerfall is about equally as good as Skyrim. Both are monumentally better than the piece of shit that is Oblivion.

Actually I mean the ogres, the trolls are easy.

Trolls are still annoying, especially during the Fighters Guild where you have to wipe out like 3 troll caves in a row, each with around 15 trolls inside. But yeah ogres are worse.