Monster

Hunter

Attached: 1659728146315771m.jpg (1024x768, 131.25K)

Games with poogie = SOUL

Games without poogie = soulless

Has anyone messed around with narwa/ibushi now that it has slots? If I slot in a skill does it take advantage of stormsoul? What about if I go 4 pieces of stormsoul and then one piece of my own? Does the non-stormsoul piece also get the +1 to all skills?

I'm sure this thread won't be filled with autistic shitflinging

Attached: Emj-GAkWEAA5hAO.jpg (753x753, 53.6K)

It doesn’t.

>If I slot in a skill does it take advantage of stormsoul?
No
>What about if I go 4 pieces of stormsoul and then one piece of my own? Does the non-stormsoul piece also get the +1 to all skills?
Yes, it's pretty convenient with stuff like kush waist, gai waist, etc

so basically anything that isn't a deco or charm takes advantage of stormsoul?

Yee, it has to be an armor skill

Are you excited to see Bulldrome r3turn in TU?

Attached: Bulldrome_Armor_Male_001.png (250x338, 79.26K)

Please... I need to see the Seething Bazel armor skills... I can't hold on much longer bros

Attached: Vitafag.gif (245x263, 2.75M)

Assuming they copy the skills over from World, here

Attached: Seething Bazel.png (300x791, 227.81K)

After messing around with the numbers it doesn't really seem to be worth it. You're too restricted for skill selection and even with one piece with god tier stat boosts doesn't make up for the other at least two pieces with stormsoul that are kind of subpar.

Attached: 1655773031789.png (699x486, 506.76K)

I hope to god they use the beta version of the set.

It's a pretty good CB set especially for Thunder and Dragon

>want to make Magnamalo weapons in Sunbreak
>can't craft his punished weapons
>have to upgrade them
>from low rank
>all the low rank weapons require several scutes
>one scute per hunt each time

holy fuck just let me meld them or let the meowcenaries get more than shitty parts

Attached: 1659066379127795.gif (351x291, 578.88K)

Is 20% extra thunder/dragon really worth it though? Especially when slotting in thunder attack either further limits the single piece you have open or eats into valuable slots you have few of.

>beta version
are you actually gay? alpha looks better in literally every way

At least you can realistically break its back to get more unlike Mr jet Spineshell

Attached: FVaGu2wUAAUPdTY.jpg (2048x1273, 346.87K)

>play IG
>spam aerials and sleep
>hunt takes minimum 15 minutes but i'm getting my scutes
>mfw i tell myself im having a good time
Had one guy thank me in an SOS for that though; that was validating

Attached: 1581996252984.jpg (461x1908, 129.61K)

It's the best value for thundragon ele CB, you're pretty much good to go with just narbushi + gay waist and the rest are extras

>ywn have a Valstrax motorcycle
it hurts

WHEN??? also add his little brother pistola shrimp

Attached: 1200px-OdontodactylusScyllarus2.jpg (1200x593, 296.97K)

bing birds is such a shitty mechanic
i'd rather have clutch claw desu

Attached: pain simulator.gif (480x360, 2.95M)

So is there going to be a queen Qurio similar to queen vespoid? We have to wipe out the qurio at some point, right?

It's actually a good set combo. Use it with Dragon/Thunder CB, IG, DB or any other weapon that can best take advantage of element and it does really well. God tier GL set too since you can easily get max Guard + Artillery + Guard Up while having a boatload of bonus utility skills. Mixing and matching Ibushi and Narwa pieces works best since that gives you max Stormsoul, max one Wind/Thunder Alignment and one Wind/Thunder Alignment short of max.

I loved wearing it in base game so it's nice to the see Grank set not only be good looking, but also above average.

Can I do ok sticking with just raw? I'm not autistic enough to bother with elemental weaknesses.

Depends on your weapon type.
Dual blades? probably not. Insect glaive? definitely. Charge blade? maybe

leaker here, it has a new skill called Shelling Level up. The fifth tier actually adds a new level of Shelling but the armor stays at Lvl 4 and there are no decorations added for the new skill

Yes you can, but it depends on what you think it "ok." What times are ok for you?

It's just going to be objectively the best GL armor in the game.