Changes ToS

>changes ToS
>break new rules
>get money stolen
When will Americucks admit they live in corrupt shithole that allows this to happen? Not only that, they give companies like Microsoft power by allowing them to make "contributions"

Attached: minecucked.jpg (499x368, 30.33K)

Americans live under a form of communism, where instead of the government controlling every aspect of their lives, it's corporations instead.

Oh wait- there's a name for that. Capitalism.

Oh wait- there's a name for that. Oversimplification.

lol why do people bother faking shit like this

Criticizing capitalism is literally communism/fascism!

Oh wait- there's a name for that. Cope.

It's literally real though

fpbp, based and pilled. If you disagree you’re a cuck

Oh wair- there's a name for that. Seethe.

>Playing shitrock Microsoft version
You got what you deserve, at least the 1.19 Java ban still allows you to play singleplayer and make/distribute mods on the internet containing Any Forums memes

lol cope seethe dialate isn't it great repeating the same shit every day like a broken record

I don't fucking care if burgers break or not rules that the jew changed up recently
it horrifies me that there are brainwashed people like (you) who will defend the megacorpo greed like this
>exist
>get money stolen
how its beyond your understanding that they will ALWAYS find a way to abuse the system?

in these times of such immense seethe you may find yourself attempting to cope. this is natural. coping is a completely normal reaction to seething. i understand if you are having trouble coping with your seethe, it happens to many people. but you must realize, coping is a MUST if you find yourself seething. its sort of a feedback loop i have noticed here.
cope, seethe. cope, seethe. a vicious cycle. you must come to terms with your copenseethe and embrace it. i hope you improve yourself one day. good luck fag!

COME
HOME
WHITE
MAN

Attached: vintage story.png (1920x1080, 3.86M)

underage

Go back Any Forums schizo

This is what happens when you vote for pro-corporatist rightists. Capitalism kills everything it touches.

I have a great moneymaking idea
>make multiplayer game with chat
>wait for thousands of people to buy it
>suddenly add the rule that saying anything gets you permabanned
>don't remove the chat option
>watch money roll into your bank

Please stop making this thread, your Russian terrorist spam was bad enough

Attached: firefox_fDWjjTdKhV.png (719x49, 7.39K)

you are the one paying corporations for the game
and you are the one that HAS to obey the rules in order to not have your money stolen
and yet im the one who is shizo for not participating in this fucked up system

Attached: 1651604268281.jpg (600x710, 35.84K)

America has become fake capitalism, the federal government just prints money and gives it to “corporations” they’ve created to do what they want. Bill Gates didn’t just independently decide to make security holes the FBI can use whenever they want, Microsoft is part of the government, hence after buying Minecraft they install federal censorship policies regardless of what the community wants.

>year 1950 + 10 * 5 + 25 - 5 + 2
>playing minecraft