Redpill me on this

Is it any good?

Attached: tlou2-cover (1).jpg (1200x630, 46.19K)

They named it fucking "Part II" like you know, the fucking Godfather. They have their heads firmly up their asses and taking big lovely whiffs.

no
play Cyberpunk instead

Attached: 1610616933537.png (1003x1218, 327.05K)

Gameplay is surprisingly good, but the story sucks dick.
The story isn't boring, and is actually pretty bold and somewhat fun to follow, but as a story it has horrible pacing and execution.

Gameplay is fun as hell, when you get to it that is.
The story is completely fucked and the pacing is awful with constant slow parts and flashbacks

Gameplay is better than you'd expect in a movie game. Story is abominably bad in too many ways to write in one post.

No

How so? How is the story bad?

Yeah its the best game thats been released the last 2 gens.
Easily the highest quality game ever made.

>story beats that go nowhere and make you ask "what was the point of that??"
>tons of unlikeable side characters with no story or motivation attached to them unlike the first game that had memorable satellite characters like Tess, the two brothers, Bill, and Dave
etc.

Attached: B8C23B04-9223-4B1D-945B-F3A1B34CFD30.jpg (1280x720, 158.81K)

It's my favourite game made after 2000, its story is the best character drama I've seen in any game, and it's so technically beautiful that I was inspired to self-study computer graphics in the hopes of working on something like it one day.

theres way more bugs with level escapes and general rendering than even uncharted 4 - it's not even the highest quality naughty dog game from a holistic view, regardless of the narrative. you can straight up break key encounters by simply going too fast in tlou2, like something changed with their qa approach entirely.

Anyone calling the story bad are the peak of mount stupid. Its a masterpiece

It has everything from ultra-violence to good old in-n-out. The only thing missing would be some music by Ludwig Van, but our boy Alex would still be proud.

No, it's a downgrade in every way compared the first except for the graphics.

Why lie?

>kills hundreds of people to reach revenge target
>gets her shit pushed in by revenge target
>goes after revenge target again, kills more people
>beats revenge target down but doesn't kill because revenge is le bad
>tranny storyline in post apocalyptic times, like anyone gives a fuck
Fuck you for shilling this dumpster juice bin trash.

There was no tranny storyline Lmao
Poltard moment

It has good set pieces and interactivity, but the story is dumb. The theme was easy to understand but it is forced with invulnerable characters dying for no reason. It isn't foreshadowed in the slightest and it was done for shock value.

Yes. It absolutely filtered all the retards on this board though.

The Lily character was a girl pretending to be a boy and kied her own mother because she wouldn't play along with her mental illness. Did you even play the fucking game, cock chugger?

Pretentious beyond belief, dialogue like "bigot sandwitches", jarringly inserted flashbacks and skips, new characters are nearly all forgettable or unlikeable, the story's own "point" or theme demands the characters should behave like utter idiots or BPD schizos at certain points.

Most people probably hate that it's "woke" too but I don't care about that. Even if it wasn't woke, it'd suck. The writers think very highly of themselves like it's some arthouse movie, but that just makes the poor writing stand out even worse.