Play vrchat desu

Play vrchat desu

Attached: 1659723060076593.webm (360x360, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LBXRdcNMcs
streamable.com/d8xob6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can tell by the annimations that the fag is fat

>EAC

Chen sexo

Attached: 1659824862439815.jpg (578x818, 255.32K)

No thanks I don't have gender dysphoria.

>tranny simulator

CHEEEEEEN

But that's ChilloutVR though.

Guying imagine fucking Chen in VR and you use an onahole irl or something

>look up vrchat streams
>everyone wearing either a big booba anime girl or a loli avatar
>all either slightly gyrating their hips for money literally sitting in front of a mirror
>one decides to talk
>its a guy/trying to sound like a girl
>turns out all the """"girls"""" are actually mentally ill trannies besides a select few which are actually females.

I used to drink every weekend on vr chat but something changed. It become no longer fun

japs use girl avatars and use their normal male voice
youtube.com/watch?v=8LBXRdcNMcs

streamable.com/d8xob6

Cool but not worth going into public rooms and fucking up everyone's framerate which seemingly every vrchat cuck is obsessed with doing

Attached: nekoArc.gif (56x56, 109.61K)

don't you guys have rtx3090

I hear all about trannies on vrchat but I have about 500 hours in it and have run into 2

that doesn't make vrchat any less bloated than it already is from all the people displaying their avatars at least 200% over the recommended limit

I thought it was dying because of the anticheat being made.
Is nobody working on a VRchat clone?

you can tell by the post that this guy is ESL

I don't ever interact with people irl unless I have to why the fuck would I do it on vrchat for fun? I'm way too shy for this

There's CVR which is being pushed and some people are using, seems like it has potential but getting the playerbase to move over in significant numbers is difficult

Attached: FYvH71iUsAAHr8R.jpg (962x1929, 240.29K)

There already is one, ChilloutVR. It's currently at 200~ concurrent players, which is significantly higher than its numbers before VRChat did the anticheat thing where it was at 5 or so concurrent players. VRChat just has too much of a foothold, it's still got 20k+ concurrent users