Play Toontown

Play Toontown.

Attached: toonenough.jpg (1280x720, 89.19K)

I legitimately wish I could play Adventure Academy. It seems like fun.

I already do

Attached: 1 (2).png (471x515, 353.87K)

>just added pronoun selection
hmmm

>get steam deck same day TTR conveniently adds controller support including for deck
>now have comfy, long battery mmo on the go

Attached: wieners.gif (473x235, 128.37K)

dang, game looks neat. have to recommend it to my Aunt so atleast my cousin can enjoy it.

>why yes, my pronouns are toon, cartoon and anime, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

eh, doesn't mean much. The group that screams the loudest gets features added, and unfortunately they're really loud.

I would but it feels like finding people to do fun minigames together is impossible. I wanna do things besides fight cogs.

Attached: tumblr_inline_okvb7xjeaf1rxr1hd_540.png (540x432, 360.73K)

forgot how much of a slog it is to unlock new pranks especially with the retarded spawn rates

If you don't like grinding you won't like the game, it only gets grindier as you progress.

yeah when I played as a kid I had no idea what to do just went around traveling to the other areas and fucking around with the water and mazes and minigames

Yeah it's definitely easier to see through the progression loop as an adult, the illusion of an expansive and content filled world is shattered a bit, but the game is ultimately still a good time if you're able to deal with/enjoy the combat and grind

the preset statements were so much fun, id look for ways to insult people using them

>not playing as a toon troon

Rewritten or Corporate Clash?

Attached: 8C773F73-F73B-41CC-832D-43088E4F7F75.jpg (800x626, 132.25K)

I wish CC had more players, I'm tempted to give it more of a shot now that I'm basically maxed in TTR, though.
Both are good though.

CC is good for people that can stomach the absolutely butchered art design

>play Toontown as a kid
>some guys invite me to go into a Cog Building with them
>I'm kinda low level but we should be able to manage it together
>They add me as friends and we go to the Cog Building
>We get in the elevator, countdown begins
>Just before the countdown reaches zero they both get out of the elevator and I'm sent up alone
>One of them sends me a message
>"You stink!"
>They unfriend me

Attached: 1365475388919.jpg (500x500, 19.01K)

Doing that to cold callers in the VP elevator was so fucking fun

lol id do that all the time

Troontown