Its over Domina bros

its over Domina bros...
((they)) won... again

Attached: 132421521351253.png (661x524, 82.08K)

Literally who and why should I give a fuck?

they posted some covid anti-mask comment in a path note and are getting bullied off steam for it

This dude has lost it.

he risked his neck for you and put everything on the line and you dont even know his name...

Attached: 12342343256364.png (833x179, 148.75K)

>he inserted some political shit in patch notes for no reason and now lefties are mad
What a retard.

shouldn't have made a game that appeals to trannies

Steam did filter offtopic reviews for this game though? He's just being a whiny bitch.
>WTF WHY DIDN'T GAYBEN REMOVE ALL THE REVIEWS I DON'T LIKE

>Gabe's ship is sinking
Lol, LMAO even.

Good. Being a dumbass like that deserves punishment.

>knowingly spam fake reports on reviews you dislike
>complain that all those reviews are fake and that everyone is out to get you
>openly try to coerce your satisfied customers into spamming for you
Genius plan, what could possibly go wrong?

Is this implying before healing you could change your sex before the patch?
I dont see whats wrong. Just dont heal?

I am anti-vax and never got it. But this faggot deserves it for inserting his politics where its not wanted.

Lmfao

>his ship is sinking

Attached: timsweeney.jpg (416x416, 23.75K)

>h-his ship is sinking anyway
holy cope

Honestly I don't give a shit. That game was janky and boring. I had bought it a while before all the "controversy" (ie political side-taking) and refunded it because it was fucking dull.

>Could've kept it professional
>Decides to sperg out like a retard on unrelated shit
>Get rightfully shit on

That's pretty funny but you're a retard if you didn't think you'd get your peepee slapped for that

I seriously don’t give a shit what political views devs hold in general and I don’t mind it if they want to make some personal statements separate to their business, but inserting political rants unrelated to the game in patch notes etc. game-related communication is fucking idiotic.

bros... the e-girls and their onlyfans sunk gabens ship... its all ogre...

Attached: 1342152145216236.png (840x588, 438.43K)

>NOOOO GABE HAS TO BE OK WITH MY SNEAKY CHUD RANTS BECAUSE HE JUST HAS TO OK??
Imagine getting BTFO by steam when your game doesn't even have cunny on it what a waste of a controversy or whatever this stupid shit is trying to be

Anti SJW dev. Never played his game but technically speaking any anti SJW dev should be supported regardless of game quality. SJWs win because they support each others bullshit.

you just know that people that talk like this aren't physically capable of lifting anything heavier than their laptop

>I seriously don’t give a shit what political views devs hold in general
That will bite you in the ass long term. You should support people you disagree with politically, even if their work is good. You think wokies go around giving platforms to people they dont like?

This dude 100% huffs his own farts

"I don't need no PR people it's not like I'm randomly gonna go on a schizo rant" says local dev 5 seconds before disaster

>jordan peterson videos on youtube, praising alex jones on gab and 99% politics on twitter
who would have thought

Does this dude not know the difference between Twitter and Steam?