Let me guess, you need more

Attached: GTA 3 Safehouse.jpg (680x425, 54.61K)

>only one CRT

how am I supposed to sleep like that?

Attached: 1659739053320463.jpg (2576x1932, 1.26M)

rose is gonna have a fit

I wonder what Claude even did there on his off time in 2001. All that cash he was making but he lived in a concrete garage hidden in city. Think he watched TV while cooking food on that stove?

who is that bed made for?

>I wonder what Claude even did there on his off time in 2001
probably jacked off

south american / southern european grandmas

What DynaFlat is that?
I have a pair of 957MB that manage 2048x1536, though specs state maximum is 1920x1440.

where does he shit?

Socks tucked underneath the mattress

outside?
where do you shit?

stared at the wall thinking on who to trust or kill

The CRT tv sound would probably drive me crazy if I lived like this. I don't even care about shit interlaced graphics.

On earth

A waifu body pillow wouldn't hurt.

guys really live like this and don't see any issue

Attached: Billie Cringe.jpg (770x762, 104.24K)

Designated Shitting Street

Kind of sad he put up a poster of a tropical beach because there wasn't a window, and if there were, what would there be to look at.

in these times of such immense seethe you may find yourself attempting to cope. this is natural. coping is a completely normal reaction to seething. i understand if you are having trouble coping with your seethe, it happens to many people. but you must realize, coping is a MUST if you find yourself seething. its sort of a feedback loop i have noticed here.
cope, seethe. cope, seethe. a vicious cycle. you must come to terms with your copenseethe and embrace it. i hope you improve yourself one day.

pure comfy
im pretty sure theres a door on the left
the only thing thats missing is a fridge and microwave

Attached: 1647394063603.png (450x613, 364.89K)

he probably ran off to mexico or somewhere warm and settled down
good for him

A toilet, fridge and shower would be nice.