Heavy update

Where is it?

Attached: 1630667787333.jpg (720x706, 160.88K)

It's all in your head user

I'd rather know where is the million-dollar Artifact tournament Valve promised its community in March 2018.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

People here said many things about game state.
How much time the game has?

he's back?

Heavy update will add
>overpowered primary shotgun for fat scout memes
>gimmick minigun with niche uses
>a new lunchbox that gives you a speed boost but marks for death like old GRU
>a meme melee

Never ever, Valve hates TF2.

But why? It's an incredible game.

>no space update
>Asteroid will never be finished

Attached: the lost cosmonaut.jpg (1920x1080, 384.35K)

Attached: 29F7AE5C-88F6-46A0-A6E4-C0811C757508.jpg (623x100, 15.1K)

>heavy update
self made delusion more like. valve said heavy OR pyro, not both

>heavy update

Attached: TF2_Sniper.gif (500x258, 725.29K)

This year marks TF2's 15th anniversary. The last update was on the 10th, 5 years ago. They clearly aren't doing shit. It's time to accept it.

Remove rampup from the miniguns, it's gay and retarded.
Revert lunchbox items to be infinitely eatable.
Remove health drain, damage penalty and attack speed bonus from the Eviction Notice. Instead add a 20% attack speed penalty with a short 50% attack speed bonus on hit and make them honorbound.
Remove damage resistance penalty from the Buffalo Steak Sandvich and revert it to its old 311 unit speed bonus. Remove the speed cap from the Buffalo Steak Sandvich.
Make landing with the huo-long heater revved cause a single larger flame wave to play into its jumping on top of people playstyle.
Add gloves that allow him to punch walls to climb with explosive self damage.
You're welcome.

One more thing
>but muh banana
Option A: Make throwing it drop a banana peel that causes enemies to slow down by like 30% for 3 seconds
Option B: Just make it act as a medium health pack lmao

ELILIOILILE

Attached: TF2_Hoovy.gif (300x258, 695.2K)

>Add gloves that allow him to punch walls to climb with explosive self damage
Heavy should not have mobility options, that should always be his weakness. He has health and damage but poor movement options. You should buff heavy but improving his weaknesses but rather improving his strengths

>Revert lunchbox items to be infinitely eatable
Wot?

Couldn't tell you, it's one of the most successful games of all time and they clearly don't want to do anything with it. It's one of my favorites but it's basically dead, give TF2 Classic a try.

I disagree. His strength and entire playstyle is built around A. good timing and positioning or B. having a medic up his ass. His weakness is dying easily when caught out of position.
Giving him vertical mobility would allow him to position himself in more places which would give him more strength in being at the right place at the right time when playing as a solo roaming type heavy, which several weapons like the GRU, Sandvich and Tomislav were already made for, without affecting his strength when paired with a medic.

>without affecting his strength when paired with a medic.
Or his existing weakness to dying when in a bad position I should add.

It's dead, just like TF2 itself
TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter AKA Left 4 Dead 2
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: 1650743782340.jpg (660x361, 75.23K)

"No!"

Giving heavy vertical mobility might negate the means to combat him: such as flanking or otherwise outpositioning him. I think there are other matters that need to be attended to in improving heavy that don't change his extremely consistent part of his movement. I don't loath the idea but I think it would be need be specific and slow to use. Maybe a primary harpoon gun that can grapple him slowly up surfaces but he's defenseless while doing so

Frankly I think heavy has the same problem he's had near the beginning: bad when alone, too good when stacked and pocketed. I think heavy should heave a 40% base resistance to explosive damage. He gets too easily melted by the high damage spam slung around and due to his middling range cannot retaliate. Heavy is already raped by spies, snipers, and scouts so I think giving him an edge against the arguably dominant explosive classes isn't unfair