I know a lot of you anonymous shitposters didn't play them but Harry Potter games were the most sovlful shit

I know a lot of you anonymous shitposters didn't play them but Harry Potter games were the most sovlful shit.

Attached: zjjxhhsbvwsbhsuosx.jpg (1080x1048, 159.25K)

I played this one, thought it was amazing for a GBC game.

Attached: file.png (1199x1080, 1.52M)

Luna should have won

Attached: Luna A Cute.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Harry and Hermione had more movie on screen chemistry. For talking about the book, Harry and Hermione should have been together regardless

Chamber of Secrets for GBC is easily the best HP game ever made. Philosopher's Stone was great too.

At least half of us 30+ year olds here have played an HP game since nearly every 5th and 6th gen console had their own game.

Chamber of Secrets >>>>> rest

You mean the ps1 games? soulful as fuck.

the ps1 games were absolut soul
they were insane fun and the best harry potter games

Attached: file.png (840x400, 412.95K)

>FLIPENDO

Attached: 1594868434520.jpg (1083x1500, 449.69K)

Literal mountain head.

Never played the PS1 or handheld releases but I was a huge fan of the PC ones and the GameCube ones

Oh hell yes. I got Sorcerer’s Stone for PS1 and Maximo Ghosts to Glory for my 12th birthday. Shit was great.

The fuck is that on her forehead

I just started this one. My psp couldn't run it, so I had to switch to mobile.

movie Hermione was a mary sue though since they removed a lot of her bitchyness and even gave her lines other characters were supposed to have.
on rereading the books, book Hermione is that sort of friend that's good sometimes, but you also can get really fucking annoyed with how bossy and naggy she can be.

True, but they've aged like milk.

In OotP I like when you play the slytherin girl at gobstones and she says “get ready to get gobbled on, Potter”

She might be one a little bit but I don't think she's the worst example and I think she has plenty of character flaws that I could point to like her insecurity and her pragmatism getting in the way of her common sense.

On screen movie Hermione is perfect but even then her and Harry have a lot of on-screen moments that would be probably the best on screen relationship build up in cinema history

the pc versions of philosopher's stone and chamber of secrets were kino af

The first three were, especially the RPGs
Yes

Honestly, all three of them are way more bitchy/douchy in the books.

If I remember right this scene took place shortly after they fought with Voldemort's agents and she got injured