What's the last game you beat? How was it?

What's the last game you beat? How was it?

Attached: gopher gamer.jpg (1200x1600, 535.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Ql1n_6Ah18?t=1018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That would probably be Iron Lung. It was pretty good for me, someone who never plays horror games. Wouldn't say it's some super good horror game, but it's worth a play imo.
Other than that, I only play games that take forever to complete.

Damn, this actually looks pretty cool. I liked Dusk, dunno how I didn't hear about this.

Stray. Was alright. Wish they cut the action sequences and opted for more exploration.

Metal Gear Rising Revengence. I liked it a lot. Felt like one gigantic shitpost that you want to be in a screenshot with. Standing here I realize I don't even know why I didn't play it sooner, but it teached me a lot about memes.

Attached: 1647771852586.png (989x1334, 1.59M)

Detroit: Become Human

It had some really incredible and touching moments. And a lot of woke bullshit. A lot of really hamfisted and shallow political analogies. But the best parts are unaffected by that.

It does hurt the story though. Like white characters will betray you but all the minorities are flawless heroes.

elden ring, good

youtu.be/5Ql1n_6Ah18?t=1018

No u OP, what was the last game You beat?

Attached: 3c37a8b70b3656239d32f0080b26e9fb63756385.gif (220x215, 52.58K)

did you really beat it tho?

Attached: e7a51d0fa7da35acf85bb0f92b57a40d.png (1100x1200, 955.12K)

prince of qin, a little rough around the edges but pretty good especially for a chinese rpg from 2001

Tumbleweed Express. It's an older game but a fun concept for a rail shooter. Not enough fun train games out there, I'd recommend this one though.

Attached: RipAndTearYourDirt.jpg (1353x1299, 583.4K)

Finally wrapped up Elden Ring about 3 days ago. It was... pretty good.
I really felt the back 25% of the game really kinda started to fall apart in terms of enemy scaling, and some of the bosses(Malenia/Mohg) weren't at all fun. I also felt like the FromSouls quest-design doesn't really work in this big open world setting, and they did very little to tweak said design to work for it. I took notes for like the first 40 hours of the game on EVERYTHING before I just got tired and stopped caring about sidequests and plot and the endings.
Also the game's over reliance on portals really fucking tanked 'muh immersion.' I wanted to go from point a to point b to c to d, etc. Porting into a castle or across the whole ass map just broke my sense of place in the game, and I stopped really giving a shit about walking to places and started abusing the fast travel system.
I think the game has a near perfect first 30-40 hours, and then the design flaws start to rear their heads. Overall I still enjoyed my time with it, but I'm honestly glad I'm done with it.
I think Sekiro and Bloodborne remain FromSoft's best work in the genre.

Attached: DpgKDCTU0AIEJnu.jpg (600x450, 36.42K)

I beat Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 for the first time in a long while the other week.
I completely forgot how short the ending section is and practically got whiplash

Xenoblade 3.

Attached: 280ba016cf26f79bebfd1a29c2b1e2fc5e34f10ac4a2322eb57ca2d9a6504c49_1.jpg (567x604, 52.77K)

>I think Blue Steel is his best work yet!

Attached: ben-stiller-reveals-the-original-super-dark-ending-for-zoolander.jpg (1920x1080, 147.98K)

INFRA.
Very, very strange game but I really enjoyed it. Did not expect to learn how a water treatment plant works so I guess that was a treat.
Really nailed the feeling of urban exploration. Also lots of cool and weird secrets to find if you are willing to go out of your way to look for them.

Attached: 1529705697215.jpg (1280x720, 146.58K)

Pocky and Rocky: Reshrined, it was fun but should've had more levels.

Kingdom Hearts 1. Pretty fun and soulful, although the worlds were disappointingly small. Top notch music (it got me interested in the game) and I enjoyed the Sepiroth fight, and the process of getting gud and spamming curaga to beat him.
Now I'm on Chain of Memories and I am ready to kill myself.

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, superb game, very enjoyable and aged well. I'd give it a 8.9/10

Chain of Memories is cancer. But it does help to elevate the story of 2. Stop playing after 2.

I don't know, I'd have to look through my games.
Cool picture.