FF7

It's literally such a fucking shame that they're changing the story. The original Final Fantasy 7 was a top 5 RPG of all time and a top 30 game of all time and beloved by everyone who played it. Now? Let's milk it and change it right after the first part of the "remake" did so much right. retcon shit and send it to hell. Modern Square needs help

Attached: ffvii-rebirth-1656441330369.jpg (3121x3121, 1.76M)

>final fantasy 7: multiverse of madness

how long until they start pulling in characters from other games?

play the old one then. it hasn't gone anywhere

Don't pretend you wouldn't be complaining even if you got what you wanted. SE were right to ignore the unpleasable.

Attached: 1659707565147242.png (1007x702, 789.05K)

It wasn't even a top 5 story in its own series.

It's a shame? You sound like youre crying while typing.

I see what they were going for with the remake and it's kind of dopey with the tremorsXkingdom hearts fate guardians but I enjoy the game itself. It doesn't hurt my feelings. I don't care ifs overworld as long as I can still do the submarine mission and gold saucer. Games aren't good enough in general to call the remake bad.

What like Tidus and Squall? They would never do that. Well, maybe some of the FFX characters since they're constantly teasing a connection between VII and X.

>they're making it into another fucking open world

Shouldn't you be happy this doesn't shit up the original?

Squall would be fucking stupid (even if it would be cool to see him in modern graphics and fighting alongside Cloud again) but Tidus and the other FFX characters would make sense. It wouldn't even break any established lore rules.

Wut

>They would never do that.
i never thought they would do fucking time portal janitor ghosts but here we are

It's actually real hard to try come up with an idea too stupid for Nojima to write. Which says a lot about his level of talent.

Attached: 1659591640802777.jpg (1932x3435, 1.32M)

If Tidus showed up it would make a lot of secondaries expose themselves. Anyone who gets mad about an FFX crossover with FFVII failed to notice this shit has been canon for literally more than two decades.

>final boss of the game
>all the time jannies fly together and fuse into a time janny kaiju

i will never stop hating this lmao

cute princess

I'm glad they're making their own story. I've already played FFVII, it's a good RPG. I don't need to play it again.

It's only a matter of time before Sora, Goofy, Yozora jump through some singularity portal to help the party with another Avatar of X. Some garbage compilation characters are already in.

Attached: reeeeeemake.png (1200x675, 1.56M)

Attached: file.png (826x886, 296.79K)

Add in the fact that they actually defeated some space time janny dementor megazord by punching or slashing it. It's what nu-square is capable of amazing.

People say this guy is dead but Sephiroth absorbed him at the end so I'm not so sure.

>smoothbrain still doesn't know that it's a sequel and not a remake
Fucking how?

This. I don't want the exact same game again, which is what everyone who criticizes FFVIIR is asking for. I'm just happy that it's different, that's all I need.

i dont understand why people want to replay games centered around the story. i already played ff7 so until i heard they are changing things i didnt bother playing it.

Why do you mongoloids want the remake to be a 1:1?
Go play the original if you don't like it

The second I realized it was a sequel and not a remake I knew everyone's problems with the game had been invalidated.

Shut the fuck up Jimbo.

>Rebirth bad because of imaginary changes

Forgot pic

Attached: 0.png (1017x769, 537.88K)

>roberto ferrari
excellent. lol

eh, rather it be different at least, the original still exists
i just knew it wasn't for me when i saw the entire backdrop for midgar was a low-rest jpg. A FF7 remake deserves better than the budget modern squeenix can give it, or any studio in Japan for that regard