youtube.com/watch?v=a0IZjH0OTh4
youtube.com/watch?v=NWd5BmX4gWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me apparently
it's the only dragonball game I've ever been interested in

My friend

me

eh, better than xenoverse

Is this basically Evolve just with reversed roles?

Me since I was a kid watching the early Cell saga
youtube.com/watch?v=oFuTehq8YJE

its dead by daylight

breakers of what?

Bucks

Me. And the beta was fun. I will get it day 1.

yes, not sure how you kill the enemy though

I remember this scene my mom came to my room and I was banned watching dbz for life

>isn't Naruto
Dropped

it's a neat idea, and of course japan is gonna try to steal dead by daylight's thunder before it gains some real traction in their market.
also gives an option for people who likes the idea of DBD but aren't into horror and gratuitous violence.
that's if the game turns out to be good, of course. none of this really matters if the game's garbage.

Not a big fan of DBD but I'ma try this
Can finally vore it up as cell

>isn't naruto
purchased on every platform I own

You get energy for saving civilians and looking around homes for it if your energy level is higher than the villain's you can fight on par with him and damage him
If you and a few other teammates manage to do this and jump him you can kill him
You can also use the Dragon Balls to wish for ultimate power to fight him and kill him but you can still easily die you have to play pretty smart about it youtube.com/watch?v=fhD2YzT3lhQ

New Frieza gameplay youtube.com/watch?v=a0IZjH0OTh4

It's literally a xenoverse mini game that will be sold as a full price game. This is the laziest shit imaginable.

>full price game.
It's $19.99

I remember people saying it was alright during the closed beta awhile ago.

my wallet is not ready

>those 3d models

Attached: jumanji-adventure.gif (497x280, 1.61M)

2-3 people have to fill their level up to max wich is 3 before the boss reaches 4.

Then just gang up on the boss. I did this before the beta ended. Cell had no chance.

I think Frieza looks great personally

It could’ve been good if they actually developed the gameplay instead of being some cash grab dogshit. Holy fuck this game is garbage

Those finisher animations are going to get old quick. Also is it me or does the game manage to look worse visually than Kakarot?

Oh cool they added a tutorial youtube.com/watch?v=NWd5BmX4gWI

>Cell has a green aura
Oh for fuck's sake, not again.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x387, 477.15K)

>Those finisher animations are going to get old quick.
How so? They're not even a second long