DDLC - doki doki literature club plus

SSLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!!!

Attached: SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP.jpg (1920x1080, 392.16K)

Attached: FUCK NTR.gif (621x707, 215.02K)

why are their pupils so dilated?

>not letting your socially-inept trap bro who likes you a lot do your gf even though he might never pop his cherry otherwise
He was a real friend until the end

they liked the cameraman

Based, actually ddlc is also for cucks

It was way better than DDLC. I tried it because I heard it was like DDLC but wish I played it first. Miyuki best girl

Attached: 1651465131237.jpg (1920x1080, 857.75K)

for me it's Miyuki

I just want a natsuki wife....

Attached: tubetop natsuki.jpg (634x1024, 62.42K)

I dont get this pic at all
Shes wearing a "fuck NTR" shirt and hates cucks, but she's the only one cucking right?

>not doing it yourself
And that's why you're a cuck and a bad friend

the credits song for miyukis route, i love it so much

I liked this but completely filtered in terms of motivation at the point you get caught in the loop and have to do some specific stuff over a long time to get out.

Also while this is clearly a higher value production with more thought put into it, in the very slanted standards of a meta visual novel, Doki Dokis idea of a characters software becoming self aware is a much more coherent and immersive excuse than this game had, where there's some kind of tangible metaphysical world behind visual novels that are somehow meaningfully controlled by some "god" that is more than just the code of that individual game, and conscious entities span different visual novels for absolutely no explained reason. Obviously both are equally impossible, but "software becoming self aware" is at least simple and has fewer leaps of logic to help you suspend you disbelief more.

>>not doing it yourself
Are you suggesting he should have fucked the trap himself instead? That's gay

Anyone else get a 10/10 on Miyuki's personality quiz and make her super happy?

Attached: 1643931076562m.jpg (1024x576, 112.35K)

Link it please

I deleted them both, they had no redeemable traits.

You need to go back to plebbit.

>SSLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!!!
I didn't knew freezypop was in this

>Miyuki's personality quiz
Link?
Or was it something in the game? I never got to the yandere part since they wanted me to cheat on her

Confirmed for not having played the game.

nobody has sex in DDLC though