Am I committing some form of sacrilege by saying this game sucks ass?

Am I committing some form of sacrilege by saying this game sucks ass?

The gameplay is obnoxious as hell. The kicking loses its charm after 2-3 hours of grinding through the boring enemies and the map design can suck my cock. The maps are so unintuitive and badly designed.

Genuinely didn't enjoy playing it.

Attached: 1633981438691.jpg (1000x1000, 259.04K)

No, you just have shit taste. It happens, move on.

filtered

The gameplay is objectively wonderful, but I get it if someone gets bored of all the dreary ruins and caves.

I can't play this damn game on Proton to save my fucking life.

Yeah it isn't that good. Ah ah, stop right there autist, don't post that heavily set up webm you've posted 5,000 times to "prove us wrong" that I know you were about to post.

>objectively good game is... LE BAD!
another riveting thread brought to you by Any Forums - Video Games

Redpill me on this game. Is it any good?

1/10

it's a shitty first person melee action game with bad boss fights, slidey movement, floaty imprecise combat, and funny ragdolls

I didn't enjoy it either. The animations and physics in combat are actually horrendously underbaked and it makes combat feel like an unorganized unfun clusterfuck. Maybe that's why people like it? I prefer to play action games with proper animations, physics, and feedback. To me Dark Messiah feels like I downloaded a shitty melee weapon for GMod and started whacking NPCs.

Attached: 1657451333599.webm (720x540, 776.89K)

it's fantasy HL2

That sounds great. I'll give it a shot

Get ready to kick.

The one thing I've learned about zoomers is that they heavily dislike games that are gameplay-based like DM - they prefer interactive movies since that's what they were raised on.

Honestly, I can only feel pity for zoomers because they don't get to experience the thrill of playing a game with good gameplay, they have to suffer through shitty writing and boring cutscenes to execute another QTE or long-drawn out character animations that play the game for them.

The entire game is kiting enemies into something, where it's freezing trap, environmental trap, or a place where you can kick enemy into environmental trap.

only if you play it like that and it's not even the most effective way to kill them, that would be small rock thrown with telekinesis

yes, it has some of the best first person gameplay ever made and it's 16 years old
i still replay it every year or so because it's so good
that said maybe you just built your character shit. It isn't a hard game so branch out into what sounds fun, ice spells are a very fun part of magic for example

dark messiah has shitty writing, boring cutsenes, QTEs (mash left click to win weapon locks), boring turret sections, shit boss fights, awful archery, it's a 4/10 game. redditors like you love it cause of funny ragdolls and physics.

Attached: 1632509257065.jpg (714x536, 89.63K)

But even a 4/10 gameplay-based game is better than cinematic experiences, which are not really even games. I guess that's the point.

>only uses one tactic
>why is this game so boring