You mirin?

You mirin?

Attached: 1581363619_SRgals Glory.png (1000x1000, 372.96K)

>Either leaves the group or becomes a demon puppet
NOT FAIR

Did you guys free the dragon at the end or not?

Yes. Killing dragons is a very bad idea in Shadowrun.

Glory gave me my fetish for razorgirls. Sadly there's little content for that niche outside of f-list erp

hell no. not when i learned she's a dirty hippie who went on a rampage because people cut too many trees

Finished this, started Hong Kong but it didn't catch, is it worth trying again?

Didn't care for Dragonfall's companions
Ending where you have to kill them all blew my mind, I'm a sucker for this kind of endings now

I'd say so. How far did you get?

t.horror

You'll not win this time you other dimensional nigger. We will build a magic wall, and the insect spirits will pay for it.

>cult leader's cocksleeve turned satan worshipper turned ice cold killer

Attached: dayum.png (420x427, 144.05K)

i also never finished HK. couldn't manage to give a damn about kowloon or whatever baddy is trying to break through

don't worry, i'm sure the APEX-controlled dragon has nothing but good plans for the future

game?

Shadowrun: Dragonfall

I'm more of a mountain climber myself.
Check out Jade Empire, you'll love it.

Yep, same here. Forced myself to finish the first one, enjoyed Dragonfall but Hong Kong lost me along the way.

whens the next game, dragonfall and hong kong were so good I need more of this.

Based snu snu chad.

Attached: de8e30a7326e235d8e882528cc64eddc.png (1643x2419, 1.71M)

Glory was cute, but I still preferred HK to DF. DF was fine, but I dunno, I enjoyed HK more, maybe because I played it first.

HK reminded me of Bloodlines somehow. Gotta replay it soon.

HK has the advantage of a solid cast except maybe Isobel. i don't think people cared about DF's Dietrich much and know nobody gave a fuck about Blitz

I'm thinking about the villian making entirely sensible point, not me kicking puppies the whole game so I can get an EVILLL ending

Yeah, the cast in HK was really great.

Anything below 70% hit chance might as well be 0.

Attached: Vinne_0002.jpg (1440x1800, 455.71K)

I don't remember either of those things happening in my run, just that I did her sidequest, learned more about her backstory, and she was an absolute monster for me in the final mission. Is there extra stuff mentioned in Hong Kong in passing, like that fake-elf dude who talks about the Flux State collapsing?