How do I git good?

How do I git good?

Attached: Slay the Spire.jpg (1600x800, 264.31K)

strength build for Ironclad, don't take too many cards, if there are no cards you want you can always skip

Recognize when you need certain things in your deck by and don't force synergies

>don't take every battle
>card quality over synergy
>plan for future encounters
that's literally it.

Take more battles
Synergy over card quality
Take more battles
Always keep the possible elites in mind
Take more battles
Stop wasting pots
Take more battles

>don't take every battle

Take more battles

Which is it????

Avoiding combats too hard will kill your momentum and get you killed. Encounter rules go something like this: first 3 combat nodes you enter are easy, following ones are harder. Act 2 is a harsh deck check, so unless you're coming off stupid strong from Act 1 you'll want to avoid normal encounters, even in favor of elites. If all goes well, Act 3 should be somewhat of a victory lap where you commit to fights and add finishing touches to your deck.

this game is easy. in first 4 runs i finished the game with every class

>it was easy for me, so it must be easy for everybody
That's not how that works.

Attached: 1610986028328.jpg (900x1200, 123.37K)

Early on, heavily value card quality. Take cards which are good on their own first, and build your synergies around those. You should never take a bad card in hopes you find the right combo piece for it later. For example, don't take accuracy as your first card reward, but blade dance and cloak and dagger are both good without accuracy, so you can take those, and then add the accuracy later if it appears. Don't worry too much about materializing your synergy early on, but you should have something going by the end of act 2.

You want to take as many elites as possible, and they are incredibly dangerous, especially in act 1 where they are all DPS races. AoE is also incredibly important going into act 2. The birds, and a lot of the elite fights, bosses, and floor fights all need AoE. Planning for the bosses is incredibly important in Act 3, since 2/3rds of them completely counter certain types of decks, so you might need to make some emergency changes over the course of act, and gives yourself a chance to not dig a deeper hole for yourself.

>How do I git good?
Don't take every card you see, your avg. deck should be slim
Remove basic Strikes/Defends whenever you can
Go for as many elites in Act 1 as possible, easy to get relics early (rest whenever you need to replenish hp, forget about upgrading for now)
Take more battles unless it's a beginning of Act 2. There are some bullshit encounters in there.

>first combat is the Jaw Worm

Attached: 1655351468691.jpg (295x315, 19.1K)

>It doesn't defend, only attacks
>I draw all my Strikes
>It doesn't attack, only buffs and defends
>I draw all my Defends

Attached: skellygone.gif (640x522, 2.03M)

>don't play nice, you're here to break the game
>don't force synergies, try to make them happen from what you're given
>try to find two cards that work together and build around that synergy Must build up fast
>don't take cards that don't get in the plan, or even some that get in the plan but increase the deck size too much
>remove as many of the other cards as possible

If you could go down to 10 card in your deck, it would be perfect. You want the exact same hand everytime.

Corruption is much better than you think it is.
Demon form is much worse than you think it is.

>you don't need to choose a card every time you're offered
>remove your starter cards when you can
The only two lessons I needed to learn to start winning.

Should I bother with the rest of these?

Attached: cheevs.png (936x793, 112.4K)

>Should I bother?
I mean, those are pretty straight-forward. What you need to do is visible right there. Some of the challenges are fun, some are just grind. I only did it because I rather enjoy the gameplay and variety.

>kill boss with 3hp left
>It regenerates 100% of its health
>Kills me

Uninstalled

>got like 5 ascensions each to go on Ironclad and Silent
>save file still says 100% completion because I got all the achievements
Why? 100% should be truly 100%. I've still got a total of 10 ascensions left to do, so I haven't done 100% of what the game has to offer, have I?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (299x169, 5.68K)