DMC

The reason 3 was good is because it had actual challenge.
After 3 DMC sold it soul to youtube leddit and casuals. It hasn’t been the same since.

Attached: 4F45993E-9840-42BE-835E-2C1943BD563A.jpg (220x281, 23.54K)

it already had a good amount of comatose enemies, but yeah it got worse with each consequent iteration (havent played DmC tho)

3 is perfect in every single way, its challenging enough for a beginner to have to learn the game, and it also has depth enough as you go through the difficulties, it even has the yellow orb mode to make it even more challenging if you want, style limitation makes it so you have to play differently depending on your style, and learning where to use each style as you get experience. allowing you to change all the time makes the controls unnecessarily complex, specially when the games that allow you to change are not as challenging. 3 also has great level design, its not just corridors like in 5, but also doesnt waste your time with shitty puzzles like in 4. even the story in 3 is great, its perfectly balanced between cheesy cool and emotional, while the other games end up being just cringe or too self referential like 5.

Attached: 1529027686739.gif (316x193, 114.28K)

>style limitation makes it so you have to play differently depending on your style
Not on switch.

3 has shit bosses and puzzles are cool

Also Nero > Dante

Attached: 1528239529048.jpg (550x392, 73.14K)

>Nero>Dante
Ok. Joe>Dante>Nero simple as.
Viewtiful Joe is what DMC4 should’ve been.

Attached: F311680B-4792-495C-A36A-C2A0C6B5F815.jpg (500x500, 78.82K)

pretty good bait made me reply

nero is just an angry emo, his whole motivation is a girl who has zero personality and is literally just a plot device, dante in 4 is just a fucking clown that can't stop joking even in the face of a man dying and asking him to please save his sister. in fact, kyrie's brother was the best character in 4.
the beyblade thing is fun to use to kill enemies but pushing it around is annoying, the dice puzzle is fucking crap.
4's bosses are pretty good though, i'll give you that, but nothing in 4 compares to vergil in 3

Attached: 1584320207361.png (720x476, 669.73K)

I think Special Edition should have Hard unlocked by default. Normal is too easy especially if you play Gold mode. The first time experience I recommend to people is normal/yellow since it's the hardest start on Special Edition.

WHERE MY PIZZA BITCHES AT

Attached: blacked morrison.jpg (962x668, 109.78K)

>Nero>Dante
What an utter plebeian opinion

>dante in 4 is just a fucking clown
it's a shame tho. it started off interesting with him gunning down fortuna's pope and then genociding credo's guards without muttering a single word. a pretty noice entrance. it wouldve contrasted better with the hotheaded teen but then he simply went 3-dante which only makes sense in a hotheaded teen.

now, that is not to say that 4-dante should've been serious all the time. allowing him to clearly eg mock nero like gif wouldve been fine as long it didnt go into clown territory

Attached: dmc4.gif (540x374, 3.42M)

Elaborate.

>in fact, kyrie's brother was the best character in 4.

Attached: dmcAF.jpg (1920x1080, 556.72K)

where's orange piccolo

>gif
lmao

>turned Morrisson into a shitty ugly nogger uncle that calls Trish and Lady bitches
What was Itsuno thinking?

Attached: morrison.jpg (1134x1273, 363.09K)

if it had been another vidya Any Forumsfags and even Any Forumsfags would've gone berserk. but seeing as everyone was afraid to shit on it fearing it would make DmC look better in any sort of way it got swept under the rug

No one actually cares about Morrison. I wanted Enzo back really.
Itsuno wanted his own Rodin.

>Caring about the anime
The absolute state

>it's fine bc I dont care
ok. blacked is good when capcom does it

I don't care about the anime, I have no idea what was the purpose of hamfisting Morrisson and Patty as if anyone gave a fuck

Your reacting as if they blacked Dante or any IMPORTANT character.

>giving a shit about this
pitiful.