What online games nowadays have a high female population?

What online games nowadays have a high female population?

I had a lot of luck with Overwatch for a while but it's gotten extremely barren.

Attached: 1659209516871748.jpg (647x1000, 114.59K)

Oh boy another stealth transphobe thread

WoW and FFXIV. Despite there being a bunch of trannies that play MMOs, I've also met quite a few biological women. My friend met his wife on WoW.

Old School Runescape

valorant has a lot but they're all crackhead zoomers with adhd, practically impossible to carry a conversation with. i often see girls in their 20s on dead by daylight but they were all that weird fat chick who liked slipknot in high school. honestly it's rough out there, peak overwatch/LoL in 2016-2018 was a golden age.

>WoW
fat divorced moms
>FFXIV
asexual schizoid chicks who will quietly block you for one tiny thing you said that they didn't like, doesn't even have to be political or whatever, could just be that you preferred one npc's story over another

>DURRRRR MADE FOR BBC

I met my GF (female) on FFXIV. The FC I was in was about half women and 1 tranny

Splatoon, relative to others.

>honestly it's rough out there, peak overwatch/LoL in 2016-2018 was a golden age
True that, I was very mistaken to think that harvest would last much longer than it did. I'm down to like 3 lewds-cows, and one of them's started on the "start seriously long-distance dating me or I'm done doing this" bullshit so she's on her way out too.

Made for BBC (Bowser's Big Cock)

My cock is literally red and throbbing and slimy after gooning to that new minus8 peach animation all morning

Attached: 1659819247572.jpg (493x290, 93.72K)

Fear has nothing to do with it.

Transitioning is impossible. Ywnbaw

animal crossing, gotta find a discord for it though. met a milf that way.

nothing stealth about it, just like trans are "stealth" men
a colon or imploded cock does not a vagina make
it never will

mind=broken

>be woman
>trying to play video game
>nerds go out of their way to find what games you play so they can hit on you

If it didn't work I wouldn't bother.
Alas, a LOT of girls on these online games will give up the goods if you just make them laugh and don't come across as an incel.

I had a guy and his wife block me in ffxiv because I said I didn't like GW2. It's not just the women.

Did they make a big fuss about it, or just silently did it?

What new animation?

Said nothing about it during the conversation. I went to bed and the next day I get a big ass DM from the guy about it and I'm kicked out of the FC and blocked on xiv. He said I was a bad influence because I was being too negative about GW2, which they had just started playing again.