Realistically, what went wrong?

You can't honestly think that just because they're women, they weren't able to excel in e-sports.

Attached: vaevictis-esports-female-te.jpg (870x580, 292.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HbH8BhgKXbM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Gz9um3wV1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iirc they all mained supports?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1630331093305.png (680x338, 327.14K)

qrd?

I'd say the 0.05% of the girls who are probably challenger or grandmaster don't make themselves so known because they're shy or got carried by their bf's or whatever.
These girls were a mix of diamond to platinums so I'm a bit unsure if that would even quality to make up for an actual serious esports team but somehow it did.
I dunno, the whole woman stuff kinda feels like being set up for a trap thesedays.

Attached: D4h21yFUUAEJzEY.png (842x851, 602.15K)

I know that Dota 2 temas have female divisions, like EG and Navi, but they only play against other female teams.

youtu.be/HbH8BhgKXbM

Bro these girls were like the first all female lol esports team, filled with players who were a few teirs below the top. They were also supposed to be all support players or whatever.
>In their second match against Vega Squadron on 3 March 2019, Vaevictis lost in 13 minutes, making it the shortest game in LCL history and the ninth shortest overall in competitive League of Legends.
>Vaevictis ended the regular season in last place with a 0–14 record.

If there were any respectable people making the big decisions they'd have never been allowed to compete solely based on member stats. I believe this was passed to sell merch and overall as a social experiment for potential marketing of girl gamers and player base reaction.

It was fake and gay but I'd breed that pink and blue haired chick

But who keeps the bullyhunters in check?

female gamers worth a shit aren't going to look like this, they are going to look like female versions of the basement dwelling goblins that populate the male teams

>the whole woman stuff kinda feels like being set up for a trap thesedays.
It's almost like building an organization based solely on sharing a gender is fucking gay. I doubt any of the male eSports teams actively avoid female players, they just care more about skill than genitalia.

Its mainly because the actual potential big female e-sports players hide their power-levels and don't compete.
And the point of vaevictis, as dumb as it sounds was to just HAVE a female team to show "H-hey! Look! Girls are a part of E-sports too!"

The Cock.

The competition is about skill so, yes.
If a female player was skilled at a game, to be honest she'd probably be smarter doing Twitch due to control and consistency, in competitive events such as these you'll be valued more as a token than anything else.

> Hand-eye coordination sport for nerds, with plenty of aggression and tension
> Women are worse than men
Welcome to every sport from the very physical ones to even gun shooting and chess

>You can't honestly think that just because they're women, they weren't able to excel in e-sports.

..isn't that exactly what happened?

women overall dont play videogames
so you will not find many that are good at it

Attached: Larian.png (883x602, 46.37K)

Reality. Their old enemy.

There is no reason damn things can't apply themselves, there are plenty of female athletes. There is probably lower cap to reaction time. And most women are shit.

I can and I do

>You can't honestly think that just because they're women, they weren't able to excel in e-sports

Attached: 1462610960074.png (132x140, 48.35K)

Well... yeah but that and isolated (#2139) case!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gz9um3wV1o

Women are the ones actually living in reality. Men are the ones wasting their lives playing video games.

Attached: 1358052561281.jpg (827x632, 203.64K)

its crazy how women can be so insanely inferior at chess but still claim to be just as smart as men

Weird... they live in "reality" yet they try so hard to "waste" their lives playing videogames. Majority of gamers are women btw.

Attached: 1639181464987.png (1408x1898, 1.27M)

I can't even believe this was real. Wtf were they thinking.
>simp please save me!!!!!!
>yes m'am i'm on route!!

GF plays league and mostly plays Champs like velkoz, Veigar, Anivia , and pre rework Swain. But she isn't competitive at all and won't play ranked.
I had her play DoTa on a smurf I made once and she crushed as DP (i wasnt playing )so I know she was some skill at least the level of Peruvian retards. I think most women just don't have the drive to compete like that, and if they do they aren't going to be playing video games over outside sports.

Still don't understand how people are surprised by this desu. Also not everyone who goes to those conventions even plays vidya, some are just going with their friends or partners because why not, others are just there to cosplay because it's their job, etc.

They should co-produced a reality show of this while they were active, I bet the constant internal drama (because it's in their nature) would have at the very least 10x the earnings than chasing tournament winnings

>You can't honestly think that just because they're women, they weren't able to excel in e-sports.

Are you aware of how important testosterone is ?