Sony announces they're shutting down the PS3 and PS Vita store

>Sony announces they're shutting down the PS3 and PS Vita store
>Any Forums lost their shit and anons on here were shitting on Sony every day even after Sony went back on their decision and kept the store open
>Nintendo announces the shut down of the 3DS and Wii U store
>Any Forums is silent

This place really is a Nintendo board

Attached: top3dsnotext-1647472956366-1649256912049 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 124.3K)

nah just filled with vita chads. nobody cares about the shitU and shitDS here.

Nobody plays Nintendo consoles

The reason people lost their shit over the PS3/Vita stores going down is because of the PS3 CMOS battery shit coming to light due to the whole situation. So people were more mad about the fact that when the stores shut down, your PS3 will turn into a brick when your CMOS battery dies since it won't be able to launch games. That being said, people have been shitting on Nintendo for shutting down there stores and you even see normalfags saying you should pirate from Nintendo if they aren't letting you buy their games anymore.

Nintendo has straight up committed to this and they know money talks, not words. Unless their stats show they make more money from the eshop to continue keep it up, they're not going to give a fuck about people's complaints at all.

ya but snoy is full of SJWs so fuck them

I thought the CMOS shit was the PS4.

Yeah, this is old news OP. Just because your underage ass found this information and it's "new" to you doesn't mean it hasn't been discussed.

If I recall, it was an issue on both systems. Ended up getting patched on PS4, but I'm unsure about PS3

It was both

Example #37564 that tendies will justify anything.

If Snoys wouldn’t be such fags we wouldn’t be in this position. Just sayin. I detest faggotry more than kikery.

Everyone hates snoys. you faggots have been the most obnoxious fanbase for more than a decade. jerking off exclusives just because they were exclusives, falling for the dumbest hardware lies, and being weird about talking about other platforms you just had to remind people sony was the best. Not to mention Snoys let Sony raise the price of games to $70 and YOU DEFENDED THEM.

so its no wonder now after years on end of this people jump at the chance to attack sony for anything just to shit on you faggots. it makes me unbelievably happy seeing a snoy cry his big tears like he's a victim out of nowhere, kill yourself lmao

Attached: 4587998575764.png (829x989, 673.42K)

Nobody cares because you can easily hack both the Wii U and 3DS andvget everything you want for free even after the stores are shut down.

You see, the difference is that I bought digital games on PS3. I didn't buy them on 3DS and I never owned WiiU

>yell at sony to keep vita store open
>never buy games from it
vita means chad

Attached: chad.jpg (683x1024, 48.8K)

nintendo always makes their platforms open and easy accessible. its always piss easy pirating nintendo games with almost no compromise very early in the consoles life cycle because they just dont care about locking down their systems more. thats why no one will care about the switch eshop eventually shutting down either. you can already pirate anything on the launch model switches practically for free and later models with the admittedly expensive and elusive mod chip but im sure we will get much simpler entry methods for those long before the switchs lifecycle ends. and if all else fails, theres always emulation.

>they just dont care about locking down their systems more
false. they do care and thats why recent models havent been cracked, security is tight.
the only reason why people cracked the switch early is because of a Nvidia oversight with the tegra chip.

but the new models are cracked as well. you just have a higher barrier of entry.

Honestly the 3ds and Wii U era was a garbage and a low at the time for the company.

Nobody cares about the Wii U, how new are you.

definitely a tendie board. Any Forums would also defend Valve doing anything shady as well.