Do you ever miss flash games?

Do you ever miss flash games?

Attached: monsters evolve.png (1860x1070, 275.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3qHv_riV1AM?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you ever miss old Any Forums?

Attached: pool reddit.jpg (1793x651, 683K)

This looks like Patapon

The difference is the guys in 2006 weren't trying to drag politics into everything. Throw out all the slurs you want, I don't give a fuck. Don't spam infographics and tell me how to vote, Any Forums isn't for politics.

Shit, I think I remember this but I don't remember where I played it.

>old Any Forums
>pools closed
>subtle tasteful show dont tell racism
>new 2016+ Any Forums tourist Any Forums
>NIGGER TRANNY NIGGER TRANNY NIGGER TRANNY NIGGER TRANNY ANYONE MAD YET? PRAISE KEK
yeah go back

It never was.
It was for shitposting

Attached: Anonymous flag.jpg (2184x1456, 734.1K)

The black guys in suits with afros making swastikas were real subtle

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (800x600, 107.42K)

actual women holy shit

Left is cute, she got any /soc/ pics?

yes because gross shit was just on Any Forums now there’s thousands of annoying jaks with purposefully disgusting hair/saliva/teeth/whatever. after a while you gotta wonder why the site that hates trannies so much wants you to get used to seeing them so much. yes reply to my post with one showing me off as a whiny bitch, whatever. but trannyjak is just unappealing. why save 1000s of photos of ugly cartoons? if asked about them would you say “oh that’s called trannyjak I post it any time someone says something I don’t like, because trannies are the whiny ones.”

you probably weren't even alive in 2006. it was just for lulz so to speak. not the full retarded bottom of the barrel shit that you find here these days.

Yeah, and I respect shitposting, I just don't respect unironic "culture war" shit. It's fucking embarrassing.
this guy gets it

You'd have more luck with the board tans

Attached: boardtan 2.jpg (2144x1608, 1.02M)

God damn I wish I was born 10 years younger.

>You'd have more luck with the board tans
Well have any /soc/ pics of them?

Someone needs to explain that /soc/

Go back to /soc/ little zoomie faggot

>ask to explain /soc/
>must mean I'm from there

I miss a flash game that I don't remember the name, it was like a 2D rts with soldier's in shadows and you had to buy unit to defend your base from the enemy that came from right.

Constantly.
I miss the flood of free games that were meant to be played for an hour or so.

Mobile games ruined the flash market, it was really the beginning of the end of gaming.

>implying
Semi-coordinated Any Forums raids are rare now that the mods will permanently siteban you for it.
Last one I can remember was thot audit.

Not like the old days
During the days of project Chanology, you could see a real life Any Forums party van
youtu.be/3qHv_riV1AM?t=14

Attached: anonymous.jpg (1024x768, 176.75K)