*Completely mogs FF9 at being a soulful fairy tale fantasy world with fun and creative character designs in your path*

*Completely mogs FF9 at being a soulful fairy tale fantasy world with fun and creative character designs in your path*
And now Legend of Mana is getting a kino anime, how long until they make a sequel?

Attached: Legend of Mana.png (500x496, 403.16K)

FF9 is the better game. Sorry OP. I like both but LoM just ain't as good.

I'm going to go listen to Melodies of Life now. Thanks

everything about legend of mana is great except the gameplay, which is dogshit
it's a shame

>FF9 is the better game.
Legend of Mana is actually 90% video game while FF9 is a literal on rails Jarpig movie with shallow mechanics. You have shit tastes, no wonder you got filtered by Legend of Mana

Play on No Future, it actually has excellent gameplay with a variety of options for combat

Adventure and Trials are the only good Mana games.

must not be a fighting game fan

Legend of Mana has
>Grabs
>Variety of evasive moves
>Counters
>Taunts
>Slide move that can combo into attacks
The combat isn't perfect but it has considerable depth for a beat em up style combat system, unfortunately you have to play on No Future to realize the combat is actually good since the game is defaulty very easy

>Everything about Legend of Mana is great
The quest system and not telling you where to go or do is complete fucking ass. Also you can literally miss the tutorial level which also has plot importance in other quests. Also you can miss the entire fucking plot of the game if you don't get certain information and visit your home.

I wonder what weapon the protag's gonna use in the anime, I hope he's a fistchad

>Also you can miss the entire fucking plot of the game if you don't get certain information and visit your home.
The three major story arcs of the game and then ending are literally impossible to miss or fail

>make thread
>in order for thread to last you have to hold onto a shit opinion and argue for it, even if you don't believe it
>but especially if you do
>repeat ad nasueum
Real talk, do you ever get tired of being an impotently angry manchild about video games you don't like?

>Liking Legend of Mana is shit opinion
>Shitting on a terrible movie game with no redeemable qualities is a shit opinion
Nice, I love making FF9 babs seethe

Was that in original? Never beat it. Got pretty far in, but didn't have enough time

wasn't me

Yes it was, in order to unlock abilities you have to use a combination of the basic abilities you started with, using certain combinations will allow you to eventually learn new abilities, the idea is so that you'll periodically experiment with them and try different combinations out. The game is admittedly easy enough to ignore this feature so a lot of people probably might never realize the full extent of it.

>praises LoM
>lol u got filtered

What part of my post didnt you understand? OP is an illiterate faggot

Actually I am a huge fighting game fan. I praised both games mentioned in OPs post. You're slightly less illiterate than OP but still a massive brainlet.

>Praises LoM
By praise you mean claiming that a literal pile of shit is the better game? Laughable

You're literally the only one seething ITT, OP

Yeah. You're definitely a retard. Seek help.

Seethe FF9 bab

I'm not though. I love both of these games. You are quite seriously the only one seething here, and FF9 is the cause of it.