I did not care for Ghost Trick

I did not care for Ghost Trick.

Attached: a3e[1].jpg (600x450, 23.79K)

Ok and?

Attached: 1636943018977.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

You should have played it, peter. It's pretty good.

That’s fine

Did not care for Ghost Trick.

How can you even say that?

Did care for Shrek

>i did not like Halo 3

I didn't like it.

I find this meme to be rather shallow and pedantic.
Good day.

Attached: shallow.jpg (960x720, 43.93K)

I love trying new games for the mechanics and the visual enhancements if they're neat, and then stop playing after I've enjoyed my fill which isn't more than 30 minutes

Ghost Trick is like a weird fever dream to me because i played in the hospital after having jaw surgery and was in and out of delirium for pretty much the entire stay

Ghost Trick isn't exactly popular enough to warrant this kind of thread
OP do you have a personal vendetta against it or something? Did you find out your gf was blowing some dude while he was playing this game or what?

That’s fair. I love the premise and the characters, but the gameplay could be weak at times. That said, Missile is the greatest dog in all of vidya, and I challenge anyone who disagrees to pistols at dawn

It insists upon itself.

>ghost blowjob woo woo!

Unironically yes. The dude was black as well. I hate the game for ruining my relation and my life.

GT is in a weird spot where it's unanimously considered one of the best games ever by every aggregate but somehow everyone who likes it still says it's underrated
>Highest userscore on Metacritic
>4.4/5 on Backloggd
>4.21/5 on Glitchwave
>4.48/5 on Grouvee
It's weird

on a midwit image board ghost trick is extremely popular, it's one of the sacred cows.

The prison part and some of half the game feels like a slog, specially since at the time you think you're in a filler level

>cop's tragic backstory is him killing a guy who had a little girl at gunpoint

Underrated in terms of it not being as popular as they think it should be. I say its exactly as popular as I want it to be.

i like hotel dusk :)

Me neither, it never really called my attention.

True, I understand the sentiment of wanting to share something good with a lot of people, but that never ends up well.

Gave us one of the besy doggos

kill yourself