Stop right now and tell me what video games you're playing Any Forums. Bonus points for screenshots

Stop right now and tell me what video games you're playing Any Forums. Bonus points for screenshots.

I'm playing Noita again. Hoping to not ragequit after dying in the jungle or hiisi base for the gorillionth time.

Attached: post the vidya you're playing.png (547x512, 8.79K)

bloons

Attached: MONKE.png (243x248, 110.13K)

Attached: gundam-target-in-sight-ps3-e3201-2046519115.jpg (520x600, 94.35K)

Attached: 2022080611124500-43853DAE8345DDE11CA6704CB9B07359.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

How can I scroll if I'm playing a vidya game? Stupid OP.

I'm in the bathroom taking a shit but before that I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3 on yuzu. It's paused and when I'm done I'll continue playing

pröööhhh :DD

Attached: pröö.jpg (600x464, 161.94K)

uhhh you get chased by monsters and uhhh women who play the game get wet while being chased

roboquest

Skullgirls

Anvil: vault breakers
I sit in my room and smoke weed for ten hours a day when im not waging

im not playing a vidya right now, im on Any Forums

I haven't played anything in 3 weeks

Attached: 1628605792491.jpg (505x490, 42.01K)

How active is it?

Well then stop being a sad cunt and play something.

I just form Italy a while ago.

Attached: Victoria 2.jpg (1600x900, 489.75K)

Tried the new Mario Kart 8 tracks, they're not that bad even though I think the Tour courses all feel the same, glad to see Kalamari Desert back, after all these years I get to drive through the tunnel.
Also might get back on my Civ6 game as Mongolia, I want to have a glorious war with Trajan but his military score is kicking my ass despite me being Modern Era

elden ring

P5R

im not playing anything im waiting fkr the 39m get on Any Forums its gonna happen in 10 minutes

I've been meaning to start Evenicle for the last week but DQXI Act3 burned me from vidya so I'll probably start it next week.

Finished Xeno 3 5 days ago going back to modded Skyrim because there's nothing coming out this month.

I'm bonding with my palm cat... my wife.

Attached: RF5.png (1360x768, 2.13M)

I just beat Radahn but now I'm at a loss because everything 2shots me despite 40vit, what is my problem?

kofxv

Attached: screenshot.jpg (3840x1080, 759.77K)

Soreseals are shit and armor actually makes a huge difference here. You just need some endurance but something like the niall set gives you over 30% absorbion and the more potent talismans to negate phyical attacks can bump that up above 40%.

Also 60 is the new soft cap.

gtaiv

Attached: Grand Theft Auto IV_2022.08.06-17.34.jpg (3840x2160, 976.69K)

Playing Masters of Anima on Steam Deck.
Quite fun, just wish it was a game about being a chad necromancer instead of a simp golemancer.
Still, this is some of the best summoner gameplay I've experienced so far.

That happens at that stage of the game. If you are not running a powerful build and need staying power, you need to have 60 vit and/or good armor and amulets. Take off the soreseal, too. It's a noob trap.

>Ottomans already lost territory in the Balkans
based timeline

Heard this was good. I hate most roguelites, how is it on that front? How bullshit are the deaths and how difficult is it to complete a run?

Been playing osrs a lot lately. Bought a membership for the first time in my life, really enjoying all the new quests and content; it's like a whole new game

Yeah I saw a lot of anons at launch with similar complaints to mine, first 2 suggestions were always
>level vit lol
>stop using soreseals dumbass
But I was not aware of the stamina boosts, thanks. I've been trying to make use of the Guts Sword but I keep falling back to the Claymore for the lower weight and moveset.
I've got a couple Larvals, should I respect my 31 Str for a stamina boost?

Attached: url(151).jpg (361x545, 40.5K)

Attached: my sp is a mess.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

Skyrim: Architect Edition.

*not stamina endurance whatever you get what I mean