Why didn't sargeras take a space ship?

Like seriously? I get azeroth is fucking far away so manually flying there isnt feasible and he wants an ultra portal to teleport there but why not just build a giant fuckin space ship like the draenei and his dreadlords have and zoom there like they did?

Attached: Sargeras_Gamescom_2017.png (1239x1000, 1.71M)

I am no lore expert but he doesn't actually know where Azeroth is. Opening a portal to it through magic is one thing, finding it's actual spatial place in the vast universe is another.

Didnt his dreadlords and some of their demons take ships to azeroth?
Also the draenei were able to get there from draenor so like
Why not just tele to draenor and then walk the rest of the way

Yeah sorry, I don't know why. I once read an explanation that for Sargeras to locate Azeroth, it would be like trying to find 1 needle in a thousand haystacks. Just not really feasible. His best bet is to use a portal that can take him there, but I don't know all the minute details.

Also what was this bullshit? Why didnt he just cleave azeroth in half like he did that other planey way back when?

Attached: 679995.jpg (2560x1440, 422.35K)

I mean yeah i get that its hard to find but like
So many other factions have already found azeroth by chance or design and a good bit of them work for him directly so like
Why didnt he just fuckin ask lol

>Deathwing throws a hissy fit
>Azeroth gets decimated
>Sargeras plunges his planet sized sword into Azeroth
>only Sithilus gets affected and the problem is fixed within an hour

His sword always gets stuck halfway in and it's annoying to get out, with him floating in gravity-less space and having no solid ground to push against, y'know

>its another "the bad guy was trying to save us by killing us" episode

I'm going to guess that his minions also used portals to get there and the difficulty for Sargeras is that you need a giga portal to move him since it requires so much more energy for Sargeras to travel through a portal. So his minions can basically go there and then work on bringing Sarg there, and basically be his scouts, but even they wouldn't be sure where in space they are relative to Sarg.

That is my guess based on what I know.

Its just astounding to me in three full invasions the burning legion never captured a single individual who could tell them where azeroth was or that the demons already on azeroth wouldnt attempt a plan to simply find its location rather than immediately invade or make a fuck hueg portal

Makes no sense if you look at his scale, dude could literally tap dance on top of Azeroth and flatten everything in a matter of minutes.

Btw, what was even the reason for him being that fucking big? I understand making NPC's taller than player characters for combat encounters, but why does he need to be literally planet-sized?

He's a titan gone rogue, those guys literally shape planets. Don't know anout nu-wow lore and in the old lore, there never was a reason given why they do that, they were just kinda there as primal beings iwth specific tasks.

Its fucking astonishing how little an actual planet sized demon god stabbing his giant planet sized sword into a planet barely affected the planet
Yeah it was probably just too much of a hassle
So he can kill planets i guess?
Making him fuck hueg was fine since it gave a reason he couldnt get there easily but after a while it makes less and less sense

The thing is, even if you capture someone and demand they tell you were Azeroth was... what would they say? They don't know either. They aren't astronauts and they don't have a detailed map of space. They probably know about the local stars and that's about it, Sargeras is somewhere deep in space. Not even denizens would understand where Azeroth is vs. Sargeras.

The logic was probably "Beings that create planets should be bigger than planets."

if you were captured by aliens from another galaxy would you be able to tell them how to find your planet in any manner that would be meaningful to them?

Jailer didn't want him actually destroying Azeroth

Deathwing's tantrum wasn't what fucked Azeroth
Him fucking with the elemental planes caused the majority of the damage.

>tranny lore

WoW ruined Warcraft lore
I fucking knew something went wrong when they turned kael into a raid boss, draenei into futas in spaceships, and kil jaeden with his ass stuck in the well.

If the burning legion had spaceships and knew how to fly to azeroth then why didn't they just fly sargeras and kj+archimonde to azeroth?

Attached: 1658161014331785.jpg (390x351, 20.95K)