Just finished ARR & beginning HW... is this game worth it or should I just play through my single-player backlog?

Just finished ARR & beginning HW... is this game worth it or should I just play through my single-player backlog?

Attached: There_s-no-better-time-to-jump-into-Eorzea-here_s-all-you-need-to-know-to-start-playing-FFXIV.jpg (1200x673, 63.03K)

Nope
It's a shit game with a shit community

The main story is worth a single playthrought and the additional content is also pretty engaging

I'm sorry to say that you fell for the ffxiv is a good mmo meme, don't waste your time with this garbage

If you're a tranny you'll like it

thanks team, if nobody can convince me otherwise it's dropped... i love the polish & the atmosphere/music, but the story seems for children & the thought of wasting hundreds of hours running around when I could make memories with singleplayer games has turned me off

kys Barry go back play FFXV.

Don't take advice from this shit bord and just play the game. If you like MMo and the FF franchise you gonna like it otherwise just drop it if you find this boring.

Its not, the game is shit and you it wont change from 30 to 90. If you arent there for the story or to ERP like you do in VRCHAT, dont bother

Typical player in FFXIV

Attached: yeah.png (543x150, 101.32K)

Heh, I finished ARR just yesterday after 500 hours

Any Forums is for WoW only, other MMOs are not welcome

No, the devs and current community have done everything in their power to make sure the game will never be fun again.

FFXIV is one of the most sterile video games I've ever played. Devs continue to remove all flavor and intrigue in order to make room for more vapid dopamine railroads. Playing it feels like I'm walking around in a hospital.

best way to describe the feeling I have... it's so beautiful which gives way to so much potential for curiosity & interest, but somehow I have none... maybe a capitalist MMO can never have soul

Story gets better around mid HW if not near the end, and then onward.

The story does indeed suck at the first expansion but after beating HW and going forward, its amazing.

Best expansions are shadowbringers and endwalker story wise. Gets more dark.

One of my friends finished arr and post-game in like 65 hours... I have no idea how it's taking me close to 200 ;-;

This. After doing a dungeon the first time, it loses all excitement. It's just a straight line.

No it's shit leave my game and never come back tourist

Attached: 1632184851131.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Have you enjoyed what you've played so far? Keep playing if yes, drop it if no

It's not worth it, and people are going to come in and praise Heavensward with it's cringey over the top sentimental story about Dragon Beastiality.

>using a movement ability to cancel a knockback
do ffxiv players think this is some kind of amazing tech? lots of WoW classes can do this sort of thing.

Is this "WoW" in the room with us right now?

regardless of my opinion on FFXIV you talk like a faggot and should kys for taking this board's opinions seriously