Why are boxing games dead?

Attached: 953C5C05-2F18-4460-A8B1-B57B989A0AF7.jpg (2048x2020, 749.69K)

Yeah, it's weird. Only thing I even see that's remotely new is that Creed game, which I won't bother with.

Why would you want to fight with rules when you can play other fighting games where you can rip off others limbs or use powers on each other?

reminder, he didn't get up because he was going to literally dairrhea shithimself everywhere

Because boxing has lost all its momentum. Zoomers care more about streamers boxing rather than actual boxers and combat sports fans have moved over to MMA.

There are rumours that the mob paid Liston to take the dive. More likely however he simply knew he had absolutely no chance whatsoever against Ali and just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

>Because boxing has lost all its momentum

*COUGH* Wilder vs Fury *COUGH*

Attached: 8BC38D76-3677-45EC-B911-218353565A32.jpg (640x360, 92.14K)

Boxing got killed by gay MMA shit, which people think is superior because it's more "real". Not realizing that rules in sports exists for a fucking reason and often just means people start resorting to boring as fuck proven tactics.

literally just one of the tiny handful of actual boxing matches in the past few years people cared about
what other boxing matches have casuals cared about?

Can I at least get a remaster of Fight Night Round 3 in 4k 60+ fps

Btw, what happened to Kudo Tsunoda? He just disappeared.

Attached: kudo_tsonuda_1-600x338.jpg (600x338, 41.42K)

Allow hair pulling, eye gouging and biting and you'll see how "effective" lay and pray and wrestling is. MMA is a sham.

Little Mac

I think in the past a weird quasi fighting game made by ea or 2k could find a niche, but the average vidya consumer is so hyper aware online now that they're just going to go all the way and play tekken.

Considering Ali's whole career, he would probably would've won anyways.

because boxing is dead

Ali is literally shouting at him in the photo for diving

MUH HECKIN FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BOOGA BOOGITY BEE WHERE DA WHITE WIMMINZ AT

Who here /punch club/?

If it was early UFC, I'd agree it was superior. They were fun. Less rules and more strikers were testing the waters, before everyone wanted to be Gracie.

This.

Wtf are you projecting random shit on to Ali for?

yes, we know that.

AY I BE THANKIN DAT DUH WHYT MAN BE DUH DEBILZ

Watched some old boxing from the 80's and early 90's
God, modern boxing is such pussy shit

over a year+ ago at this point and nothing has stepped up

That's all sports though
Watch 90s basketball and you see them actually brawling and shit while today they're too afraid of ruining their manicure to do that