I liked it

I liked it.

Attached: 3425-Cyberpunk-2077-capa-1.jpg (540x960, 145.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEFnnpo7dPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same.

Attached: FVCmRlrWYAE1oho.jpg (2048x1152, 277.37K)

>Uoh I love paying 69.99 + taxes for gta in the future
>So original
>So good
>Keanu Reeves am I right??

I like urban exploration, is this game a good fit? I want to explore different urban environments and fit in different nooks and crannies and jump on rooftops and go to places I'm supposed to be I'm not supposed to be in

Play Cyberpunk 2077.

Attached: photomode_06082022_195602.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

retard

Last time i played was 2 years ago though and it was """okay""" then, why should i play it?

Play it.

Attached: photomode_30072022_163246.png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

>paying

>CORPORATION and Cappitalizm BAD
>LE EBIN CYNICAL ZEDDIT HUMOR
>LE COOL WHOLESOME CelEb appearance!
>Unfinished game mechanics even though cd promised a full-on rpg
>still broken as shit
Commit seppuku .

Are you homosexual?

Attached: photomode_06082022_200216.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Lmao, this.

Yes. You even get rewarded for looking around.

Same, it's got the obvious problems and I really didn't care for the "I'm dying" part of the story, it really makes it feel like you shouldn't be doing side stuff. With that said I still had a lot of fun.

Attached: 12a42ca28a86761358221e487df04755.jpg (1760x2560, 3.24M)

I liked Panam, River, Saburo, Rogue, and Johnny.
Judy and Jackie were trash stereotypes.
Johnny & Rogue ending was the best ending.

>Johnny & Rogue ending was the best ending.
Best ending is me getting a young Rogue like waifu, making my own path to the big leagues, and ending in a blaze of glory. Not mi familia bullshit and brain cancer with another protagonist.
NC should've been like the tabletop: a template for many stories. Not this.

For every one thing to love there's seven to hate.
>the story is well written, but hardly gives the player any choice to alter it in any way and it stinks of rewrites and being rushed
>city is amazing looking, but empty and with floating geometry even outside V's apartment's window
>lore behind cyberware is cool, but after your first visit to the ripperdoc cutting off parts of your body and replacing them for augmentations is done via a generic vendor menu that doesn't translate how big a deal changing your lungs should be
>your relationships with important NPCs doesn't matter, you can try Panam like shit and she'll still want your dick, etc.
>cool clothing styles and even has unique sets that represent the tabletop classes but the game's looter shooter nature means you'll dress like a clown 90% of the time because of stats
>useless Lifepath
>so on and so forth
It's not great, and a lot of its flaws can't be simply patched out or added with the expansion
youtu.be/jEFnnpo7dPA

Attached: Cyberpunk Classes.jpg (4096x1988, 1.48M)

There is certainly a lot of city to see, but I can't say that exploration is that rewarding beyond finding gigs and loot guarded by bad guys.

I loved it

I don't care about loot or trinkets. Whenever I explore abandoned buildings in real life, I don't expect to find much interesting to take home. Interesting vistas and cool locations are my reward and if Cyberpunk accomplishes that, that's all I need

>I want to explore different urban environments and fit in different nooks and crannies and jump on rooftops
All fine so far
>and go to places I'm supposed to be I'm not supposed to be in
I mean, if you don't mind finding low res rooftops you'll clip through to your death?

Attached: photomode_06082022_221911.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)